Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you ever get tired of seeing Stanley scoks come and go?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

Do you ever get tired of seeing Stanley scoks come and go?

Jan 5, 2018, 8:58 AM

It seems the older I get, the harder it’s getting to be ok with a new Stanley scok coming in, tnetting their way way into my life’s conversation and then poof, gone in 3 days, to never be heard from again until the next scok is created that same day. I know they’re some exceptions, but overall gone.
In the Tiger Board(s) you can pretty much follow someone for a dozen years or so, barring banhammers. But who’s really investing time in the internet sports message board anymore with all that’s going on there? It just stinks that it’s so shortlved and then on to the next, but I also get Stanley's brokenness lends to everyone figuring out who he is extremely quick.
I have all his scoks from Oct ‘17- Jan ‘18 displayed in a list, and although I’m still excited for the great run, the sad thing is now they’re just that..deaded scoks. Where’s my Kleenex?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why look for Kleenex

Jan 5, 2018, 9:00 AM

When you’ve got dirty scoks all around!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is this Stanley whom you reference? A list

Jan 5, 2018, 9:10 AM

would be helpful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last two and a half months of users...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, good Friend. Heck, I have a

Jan 5, 2018, 9:29 AM

hard enough time remembering my own user name and PW...much less that many.

A lesson in perseverance it seems. lol

Happy Friday HT! And yes, Stanley goes to great lengths...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:32 AM

to avoid IP blocks and his lifetime ban from TigerNet.

His is an interesting life to say the least.

Enjoy your day, your tomorrow and weekend Mr. T.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this mean Gomer Pyle is available again?

Jan 5, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Last two and a half months of users... ]

That would be great news! I’m a huge fan and admirer of GP and always thought it would be awesome to pay homage to him by using it as my tnet handle!

I’ll be right back... er, GOMER will be back, that is... hopefully...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I've never seen anyone named Stanley even post herr

Jan 5, 2018, 9:17 AM

What his this "Stanley" ever done to you or anyone? Seems to me its you and the few guys like you who have a problem. And every time you or one of yours go on this funny rants, you have absolutely nothing to base your anger/fear/envy.

So how about you explain, for you and your very small pocket of cyber friends, why you have such disdain for a man who I've personally never even seen post here. Seems like you're wasting a good portion of your life chasing a ghost - one who's never done a darn thing to you or anyone for that matter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There you are broken...***

Jan 5, 2018, 9:18 AM

Ah,

Jan 5, 2018, 9:35 AM

And there's one of the guys with nothing but ghosts.

Feel free to extrapolate the tangible things that this guy named Stanley has ever done to you or the 5-6 guys here who thumb up nearly every word you say.

And please save the bogus "he's threatened people" or "he's called peoples jobs", because I doubt those are real things. More.like punishable liable, ..or imaginary nonsense, at best.

You should probably take up your lifetime ban with the mods

Jan 5, 2018, 9:38 AM

Stanley.

14 users in two and a half months, how many now in your TigerNet lifetime? 200?

Haha, pathetic is kind.

How many times have you pointed yourself over the course of those 200ish users?

No Stanley, it's not anyone else, it is ALL you.

The only time I've ever seen the mods ban these

Jan 5, 2018, 9:42 AM

imaginary characters are when you lie and whine like a baby.

It's OBVIOUS. You got nothing but BS.

They ban you because of you Stanley, nothing anyone else...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:46 AM

ever did.

That appears to be only one of the many disconnects in your life.

And yet again

Jan 5, 2018, 12:29 PM

Bullcrap.

It's really all you got. Ever.

By the way, you like soccer, don't you? I mean, you're "crazy" about soccer. Aren't you? Lol, and you have the nerve to accuse people of having multiple handles. Key note here - I have ONE handle.

You can't make this stuff up.

Haha, no Stanley...

Jan 5, 2018, 12:35 PM

but @soccerkrzy® is responsible for one of the truly epic pimp slaps in TigerNet lore, you and your self-fluffing the recipient.

Haha...

The funniest thing of all in this whole deal, dspsoccer,

Jan 5, 2018, 1:59 PM

Is that you have willed half your life chasing ghosts, making screenshots like this, and telling a bunch of lies - all while calling others "broken" .

Like I said, transference at it's core. YOU. "Broken", he says. Truly lol at you dspsoccer. LMAO.

Oh come on, the funniest thing...

Jan 5, 2018, 2:22 PM

is these 14 in the last two and half months, broken.

Haha, now that's hilarious, fluffer.

And again with the transference.

Jan 5, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to You should probably take up your lifetime ban with the mods ]

Pointing one's self? LMAO...how many THOUSANDS OF TIMES have you pointed yourself?

You're a weasel. Not even a sly one.

No Stanley, you're the only self-fluffer in this discussion.

Jan 5, 2018, 10:02 AM

How someone even allows themselves to "go there" is beyond the pale of reason.

Here's a recent example of your lack of self-worth, there are so many others...

LOL, 14 users in 2.5 months, dear lord Stanley, get a grip.

Re: No Stanley, you're the only self-fluffer in this discussion.

Jan 5, 2018, 10:32 AM

dang!!! No TU's for me on there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simply put.

Jan 5, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to No Stanley, you're the only self-fluffer in this discussion. ]

You're a liar. A weaselly liar. With no morals or good sense.

You can stop now, dspsoccer.

A liar, oh my. You getting your wind up Stanley?

Jan 5, 2018, 2:20 PM

I understand you did as well last night, going postal, again? Sorry I missed it.

Now, is it 200 banned users or more?

How many points have you given yourself and really, how many will it take for you to eclipse your feelings of inadequacy, fluffer?

"punishable liable?" What does that even mean?

Jan 5, 2018, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Ah, ]

And here I thought you told me you were "very, very smart"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He promised me a $300 per hour attorney one time...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:59 AM

LOL, Stanley is short in synapse department.

My IQ is far better than my typing

Jan 5, 2018, 12:33 PM [ in reply to "punishable liable?" What does that even mean? ]

ability.

Is liable the right word? You know, when people say false things about others trying to bring harm to them?

I mean, you are at least some kind of "expert", right?

And that's why you're so easy...

Jan 5, 2018, 12:37 PM

Stanley?

Just dripping with smarts...

Haha..

No, liable is not the right word. Hth***

Jan 5, 2018, 12:58 PM [ in reply to My IQ is far better than my typing ]

You going to work out a reasonable payment plan for Stanley?

Jan 5, 2018, 1:11 PM

Seems billable.

No, he only pays his lawyers $300/hr

Jan 5, 2018, 1:14 PM

Not even worth my time

Is the word, "slander" then?

Jan 5, 2018, 1:56 PM

Either way, I have soccerdsp and Bob on the hook with typing falsehoods about some fella named Stanley. Not only do I have photo evidence, I also have where the mods (who clearly aren't saving you this time) decided to leave the slandererous (?) comments posted on their webpage.

Would you like to represent me, Blake? I mean I know you make nowhere near $300/hour, and as we know you don't practice in anything truly meaningful, but would you be willing to represent me against the heathens and schiesters like dspsoccer and Bob?

No, slander is not the right word. Hth***

Jan 5, 2018, 2:10 PM

maybe you’ve heard of his boyfriend...

Jan 5, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to I've never seen anyone named Stanley even post herr ]

Shane_Morgan

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone of Stanley's scoks is queer...

Jan 5, 2018, 10:18 AM

in an odd sort of way.

Never.

Jan 5, 2018, 9:19 AM

Seems to tie you people up in knots.

Who's Stanley?

Stanley is, in a word, broken...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:21 AM

another word would be pathetic.

He'll project for you soon enough.

Exactly PG.

Jan 5, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Never. ]

Guys like dsp struggle with simple personal transference, and that's all they have. "Broken" is the word dso's therapist has used on him, I assume. If he doesn't have a therapist, well, therein lies the problem.

Haha, right on queue, projecting again...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:40 AM

Here you go broken...

Haha

You do know, dspsoccer,

Jan 5, 2018, 2:05 PM

that you've already blown that was, many times. Right?

Are you going to keep jerking off, or are you gonna realize and admit you're beaten? Huh, dspCRAZY?

Do you want a guess on when they ban your current user...

Jan 5, 2018, 2:31 PM

Stanley?

I mean, you might as well try and be a winner, since life certainly isn't going to do it for you.

How many banned users now Iranian Taxi Driver? Juan_Zgae? TopTigerHomey? RichmondAreaGo? CU_Swami? Come on Stanley, really, how many?

You should get a life outside of this sports message bored..

Jan 5, 2018, 9:25 AM

Blake

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Seems like a rather "short" answer; anyway,

Jan 5, 2018, 9:31 AM

Good morning, Bobster!

Morning hartins! Just waking up

Jan 5, 2018, 9:36 AM

from your midday nap?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Midday? You kidding? It was my mid-morning!***

Jan 5, 2018, 9:50 AM

Cool!

Jan 5, 2018, 9:48 AM [ in reply to You should get a life outside of this sports message bored.. ]

How did you find out his name was Blake, Bob?

Everyone knows his name is Blake...

Jan 5, 2018, 10:07 AM

right, Stanley?

No disrespect...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:28 AM

But can we give a little more attention to our basketball program now that football season is over? It’s a bit unfair to our team...they are currently 13-1, top 25 in the country, and we host Louisville tomorrow. Cmon people! Nobody has any problems pouting about firing Brownell at the end of every season but the same people don’t come around to support the team during times like these. Let’s pack the John tomorrow!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Something tells me there'll be a quick retort

to YOUR reference to packing a john....................lol

Good morning, FM.

you beat me to it!

Jan 5, 2018, 9:35 AM

fm loves to pack "a john"

go tiger hoops - this is a solid team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Morning Hartins...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Something tells me there'll be a quick retort ]

Hope you are doing well, and staying warm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm sure one of the ladies down at the

Jan 5, 2018, 10:09 AM

senior center kept him warm during Thursday night* bingo yesterday

*they call it "night" but it's really held at 5:30pm EST, immediately after supper

Re: I'm sure one of the ladies down at the

Jan 5, 2018, 10:30 AM

that is so "cold" pun intended. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have a very good point Francis

Jan 5, 2018, 9:46 AM [ in reply to No disrespect... ]

Perhaps the minions should follow your lead, and try Harder.

Re: You have a very good point Francis

Jan 5, 2018, 11:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

that is precious***

Jan 5, 2018, 11:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Pffft...

Jan 5, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to No disrespect... ]

I pack the john everyday.

what i find fascinating is the absolute

psychosis one must have to constantly come up with different "handles" to be a part of a message bored - and then attack someone for noticing. very special indeed.

In short...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:33 AM

broken.

Ah yes, verrrry interesting,

Jan 5, 2018, 9:41 AM

Says your therapist. Oh wait, you don't have one... Am I right?

The problem here is PLAIN AS DAY. And that problem is you, and your 5-6 cyper pals who have never once met you and the laughable persona you've created for yourself here.

Yep, you need therapy.

Take care though.

Re: In short...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to In short... ]

I thought you were going to say something about bob when I read the subject line.

So did I, good Friend. Imagine my disappointment.***

Jan 5, 2018, 9:52 AM

Ok, what do you call a messican midget?

Jan 5, 2018, 10:34 AM

Paragraph, because he's too short to be an essay.

cutigerbob®

Did you type "short"?

Jan 5, 2018, 2:15 PM

Were you taking a wizz when you typed that gradeachool attempt at humor up?

You can't make this up.

dspCRAZY...Can I just go ahead and call you that? One thing is 100% clear, and that's that you're nowhere near perfect. Unless perfect is synonymous with CRAZY.

Oh come on Stanley, you can make up at least 200+

Jan 5, 2018, 2:39 PM

new usernames, right Buddy?

Come on Stanley, how many is it now? How many hosting sites have you had to use, how man IP work arounds, how many new email addresses?

Haha, you're broken, it's ok, but was it environment, predisposition or did someone eff up the soup?

Now, how many users? How many times have the mods made you go the way of the dodo?

Come on Stanley.

LOL...Even more fascinating is the time it

Jan 5, 2018, 9:36 AM [ in reply to what i find fascinating is the absolute ]

would take to concoct all that. To each his own, I suppose.

Re: Do you ever get tired of seeing Stanley scoks come and go?

Jan 5, 2018, 9:42 AM

the humor on TNET. Gotta love it!!

I've had a five year run on TNET. Baring any injury, I hope to stay a while longer.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

You're one of the best. You have to hang around.***

Jan 5, 2018, 9:54 AM

Since this thread is destined for the "deleted" bin, would

Jan 5, 2018, 10:09 AM

someone be kind enough to post pigs of bewbs?

TIA in advance

Re: Since this thread is destined for the "deleted" bin, would

Jan 5, 2018, 11:15 AM

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Since this thread is destined for the "deleted" bin, would

Jan 5, 2018, 11:22 AM

Is it OK if I don't dress in black for the funeral?***

Jan 5, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic