Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the level of interest in the basketball game tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Is the level of interest in the basketball game tomorrow

Dec 14, 2019, 10:02 AM

on our side similar to the level of interest the South Carolina fans had going into their beat down a few weeks ago? I'm not saying it will be the same type of outcome, but it seems like a similar situation. Both teams going into with a coach that is not supported by many and a program that is tired of being average.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the level of interest in the basketball game tomorrow

Dec 14, 2019, 10:13 AM

coots are well below average in men’s football.
but if there were wimmins football, they probably would have a coupla trophies by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

my interest level is pretty high. I want to extend this

Dec 14, 2019, 10:17 AM

streak as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The interest is that it's the bkball version...

Dec 14, 2019, 10:30 AM

Of the rivalry but not too much after that. I will say if we lose, with no immediate football the next couple of weeks, fans will really be screaming about Coach Brownell and how bad it's going to be this season losing to an average SC team at best, and if he will be let go after the season. Better win it to avoid that.

Re: my interest level is pretty high. I want to extend this

Dec 14, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to my interest level is pretty high. I want to extend this ]

Well, Merry Christmas. You've got a very good chance of getting your wish.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:50 AM

Many CU fans would rather complain about basketball than actually support the program. They are not actually invested in the result like they are in football. In other words they would like to win but don’t wake up in a bad mood when we lose. It’s why we have been marginal for 100 years

Dec 14, 2019, 10:57 AM

Not for me! Im very interested and will be in attendance. Thats crazy if you cant get excited about a game that should be winnable against the lamecocks.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2019, 11:22 AM

I look for the Tigers to Win in a close game.Being back home for the first time in a while should help immensely in getting the Win.

not really the same at all

Dec 14, 2019, 11:24 AM

For one thing both programs are down on their team right now, which is nothing like football

One Would Think

Dec 14, 2019, 11:57 AM

the the institutions that don't participate in the institutional cheating required to win in men's basketball would have had enough by now and started abusing the NCAA to punish those that do.

Who cares....

Dec 14, 2019, 12:55 PM

Get a passionate coach or a star player to peak my interests and 50,000 more...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. We all want to see who is worse

Dec 14, 2019, 2:53 PM

Sort of like an alt we're number one. Who knows, with some of our guys getting back, we might make a miraculous turnaround. But then again, it takes awhile to come back from injuries and be 100% like nothing happened.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic