Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Latest weird post-Covid symptom....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 568

Latest weird post-Covid symptom....

Dec 9, 2020, 10:27 PM

So first was losing sense of smell....that’s been going on for 5-6 weeks.

Then came the brain fog. Been going on for 2-3 weeks.....forget basic stuff multiple times daily and sometimes barely remember a thing about getting from point a to point b. Ok, fine, getting through that one too...l

New one suuuuuucks. So my smell is coming back today, and everything, from a Christmas tree to Lysol, smells just like the bottom of a backstreets ashtray to me. I actually preferred no smell to this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, what about.....

Dec 9, 2020, 10:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brain-fog. To get rid of this, exercise in the morning and

Dec 9, 2020, 10:44 PM

follow up with some good strong coffee and a Marlboro Red.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will go to my grave saying

Dec 9, 2020, 10:48 PM

that running and exercising even through the worst of it saved me from getting worse. I straight slammed vitamins and MADE myself run, do Peloton and sometimes I would push myself to do doubles.

People who get pneumonia are screwed and I just wanted to work my lungs to death and keep flushing them out. I took one day off during the worst part of the 2-3 day crap.

No one is taking about exercise but it has to be the most important deterrent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do all that stuff, took all that stuff.

Dec 9, 2020, 10:52 PM

I haven’t had some crippling bed stay or gasping for breath, just some really annoying BS.

Not sure why side effects are always so dammmn negative. Why can’t a virus make turds smell like strawberry shortcake or make my brain super sharp to the point I can go count cards in Vegas like a pro....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you are annoying so

Dec 9, 2020, 11:01 PM

it all checks out.

#knowitall

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because saying I took vitamins is annoying

Dec 9, 2020, 11:10 PM

But casually dropping a double Peloton sess is not.

I am glad you are ok too.

Smooches

Dec 9, 2020, 11:12 PM

Love you too babes. Ha ha!

Brain fog seems to be one I hear a lot.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Do all that stuff, took all that stuff. ]

Have spoken with several covid survivors who have it. Makes getting their statement kinda hard. They're bad with dates and names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it because mostly old people get it, and they already

Dec 10, 2020, 11:17 AM

have brain fog issues from being old as crap. Maybe they're blaming it on Covid.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I have brain fog a lot of days

Dec 10, 2020, 10:23 AM

no post covid though. When/if I get that ish I may be a vegetable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least you know what you'll smell when you eat at the Y.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:12 AM

No fishy smells anyway...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

So far my only post covid symptoms are

Dec 10, 2020, 3:09 PM

Loss of taste/smell, and binge watching Community. Never had either of these symptoms before.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 568
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic