Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zac Brown Gem - watch as he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 309

Zac Brown Gem - watch as he

May 5, 2020, 10:09 PM

puts his souls into “Into the Mystic” part. He hits it hard. So amazing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0jgyyOtitU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lutz***

May 5, 2020, 10:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lutz***

May 5, 2020, 10:21 PM

#### you man. You are a #### these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it Skull Cap Zac, Cowboy Zac or Steampunk Zac?

May 5, 2020, 10:31 PM

or is it, I'm gonna cuss on a bunch a songs to shock my country fans Zac

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it Skull Cap Zac, Cowboy Zac or Steampunk Zac?

May 5, 2020, 10:36 PM

I posted the link. Can you not click. You that lazy?

Yeah. You’re not lazy enough to just answer the question***

May 6, 2020, 4:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah. You’re not lazy enough to just answer the question***

May 6, 2020, 7:09 AM

are you 12? You seem like you are 12

Obed gonna love this.***

May 5, 2020, 10:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obed gonna love this.***

May 5, 2020, 11:00 PM

He probably has the worst taste in music than anyone. He likes Eric Clapton.

I mean......

Reallly?

Zac Brown couldn't shave Slowhand's bawlz.***

May 6, 2020, 12:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zac Brown couldn't shave Slowhand's bawlz.***

May 6, 2020, 12:06 AM

You couldn’t rebuild a 94 Johnson carburetor dead in the middle of the lake.

But we all act like we can save the world. Right?

Are those Zac Brown lyrics?

May 6, 2020, 12:09 AM

You couldn’t rebuild a 94 Johnson carburetor dead in the middle of the lake.

Her Daddy heard my album told me I was a fake,

I wish I was Jimmy Buffet so no need to hate,

But we all act like we can save the world. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Party party drink beer let's all sing about warm weather, cause this is another Zac Brown soooooong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are those Zac Brown lyrics?

May 6, 2020, 12:13 AM

That’s really cute.

It’s Zac Brown, with a great violinist blending two songs that aren’t about anything you are talking about.

I am not a Zac Brown fan or contemp country fan. But if you have ears, this is a great compilation. Don’t be a dolt.

#brentwood #franklin

I'm not gonna dog it if you like it, but just for the record

May 6, 2020, 12:19 AM

he mentions "sand" at 1:15. Dude's like Buffet---selling a lifestyle. His music isn't my thing, but I mainly think he's a dickbag because 5 seconds after Corona came out, before any state had shut down, he fired his whole entire crew and then made some weepy internet video about how he had no choice. If you're gonna be a cold-blooded businessman, don't be a puzzz and lie about it ZB.

Re: I'm not gonna dog it if you like it, but just for the record

May 6, 2020, 12:27 AM

Ummm... Dead is a lifestyle, Garth is a lifestyle, Waylon sold a lifestyle, Pearl Jam sold a lifestyle, Outlaw Country is a lifestyle.

Jimmy Buffet - lifestyle
Pat Green - lifestyle (sooooo underground)

I mean what are you even talking about?? Music is lifestyle and that is how it connects.

I saw Dua Lipa at a fashion show in Chicago. Amazing. That is a lifestyle type of music. But my god she doesn’t play an instrument. Ohhhhhhh the humanity.

Get a grip. Good music is good music.

Springsteen Americana hero sings about cars and

May 6, 2020, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Are those Zac Brown lyrics? ]

Engines better than anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Springsteen Americana hero sings about cars and

May 6, 2020, 12:31 AM

So does 50Cent and Jay-z.

What’s your point man?

A) an effective argument against one sucking musically is

May 6, 2020, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Springsteen Americana hero sings about cars and ]

Not someone else who sucks musically.

B) Springsteen, The Dead, Waylon (??). None of them pulled cheesy crap like the link below. They still at least appeared to care about the music first and foremost. Buffet is the perfect comparison because he stopped being a musician and started being a marketer when the parrot heads and margaritaville stuff showed so much $$$ potential. ZBB is just writing jingles for his clothing line at this point. Not gonna begrudge the guy for wanting to make a buck, but not going to pretend he’s some national musical treasure either.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zac-brown-announces-rebrand-of-southern-ground-to-zac-brown-collective-illustrating-powerful-new-vision-300763707.html

Re: A) an effective argument against one sucking musically is

May 6, 2020, 7:41 AM

Did I post that link? Did I post anything about that link? I posted a good song.

I posted a song that, which at the very least, isn’t some whiny crap from a guitar that sounds like my 5 year old playing.

I don’t dislike your link

May 6, 2020, 7:53 AM

The first 46 seconds are quite good.

And if your 5 year old can throw down the solo to Layla, congrats, you are set for life.

I liked the Zac Brown Band up until 2014 or so

May 6, 2020, 8:02 AM

then it was like he got bonked on the head.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zac Brown has the suckage

May 6, 2020, 8:24 AM

He'll NEVER be Andre 3000, no matter how hard he tries.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chicken Fried vs. SpottieOttieDopaliscious***

May 6, 2020, 8:26 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 309
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic