Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption

Jan 12, 2016, 8:37 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/11/fbis-clinton-probe-expands-to-public-corruption-track.html

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws...

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

... about 100 special agents (are) assigned to the investigations... with as many as 50 additional agents on “temporary duty assignment”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dems will probably start turning on her soon. Some already

Jan 12, 2016, 9:38 AM

have. I am just wondering who will replace her as a front runner. Cause we all know Bernie isnt electable.

Maybe the Dems are preparing themselves.

Jan 12, 2016, 10:03 AM

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders-obama-idUSKCN0UP24B20160111

President Barack Obama has met privately with Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, the White House said on Monday.

Spokesman Josh Earnest would not specify when the two met...

One thing we do not need

Jan 12, 2016, 11:50 AM

is a bunch of Reps. (supporting Trump and Cruz) giving us sick advice. Clean up your own house first bro.

Go thinking Tigers, think.

What we really do not need

Jan 12, 2016, 11:59 AM

are more liberals telling us what to do.

Someone certainly should.

Jan 12, 2016, 12:15 PM

Go all sane Tigers, help lesser beings, it's virtuous.

And that someone should naturally be you. I got it.***

Jan 12, 2016, 3:56 PM

It's definitely not

Jan 12, 2016, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Someone certainly should. ]

Obed or wtrskitiger but Catahoula might be OK.

Go good Tigers, diversify, get lots of opinions.

Is Trump electable?***

Jan 14, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Dems will probably start turning on her soon. Some already ]

Re: FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption

Jan 12, 2016, 5:13 PM

Fox news, I am shocked.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know. CNN would spike this story.***

Jan 12, 2016, 5:14 PM

Liberals - attack the poster, attack the source, but never

Jan 12, 2016, 5:15 PM

discuss the facts.

Re: Liberals - attack the poster, attack the source, but never

Jan 12, 2016, 5:17 PM

what source, and what facts. and where have I attacked you? All we have is an unidentified opinion from the least reputable cable news outlet in the land.

*** One intelligence source told Fox News that FBI agents would be “screaming” if a prosecution is not pursued because “many previous public corruption cases have been made and successfully prosecuted with much less evidence than what is emerging in this investigation.”

that could be the janitor

Fox news is the least reputable? Lets see your data.***

Jan 12, 2016, 5:23 PM

maybe do your own research for a change

Jan 12, 2016, 5:27 PM

Your source is Punditfact? Hellsbells, even Rachel Maddow

Jan 12, 2016, 5:39 PM

calls them a bunch of trolls.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/salute-the-enduring-terribleness-politifactpunditfact

Never mind. I know what Fox News is, just like I know what MSNBC is.

The reports from Catherine Herridge are dead on.

The investigation into Hillary's corruption and deceit is progressing.

The only thing that can save her is Obama's political intervention.

And if that happens, the next president will be a Republican.

Re: Your source is Punditfact? Hellsbells, even Rachel Maddow

Jan 12, 2016, 6:02 PM

how much do you want to bet absolutely nothing will come of this, and win or lose, her campaign will continue on?

By the way, the most trusted name in news...

Jan 12, 2016, 6:26 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/03/09/fox-news-is-the-most-trusted-national-news-channel-and-its-not-that-close/

Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University.

Re: By the way, the most trusted name in news...

Jan 12, 2016, 6:31 PM

trusted in no way means honest or accurate, and that is more a testamate to how cultish the GOP has become.

Now are you going to take me up on my bet that nothing will come of this? or run and hide?

Re: By the way, the most trusted name in news...

Jan 12, 2016, 7:08 PM

I am still waiting

I know. It's all of those stupid people, Democrats and

Jan 13, 2016, 6:23 AM

Republicans, who trust Fox more than any other, including NBC, ABC, and CBS. The unwashed masses are in need of leadership by the liberal intelligentsia to tell them what to think.

The irony here is palpable.

Jan 14, 2016, 9:20 AM

nm

Re: I know. It's all of those stupid people, Democrats and

Jan 14, 2016, 6:37 PM [ in reply to I know. It's all of those stupid people, Democrats and ]

Are you going to take me up on my bet, or is your silence a concession that you believe there is nothing to the allegations?

Re: Your source is Punditfact? Hellsbells, even Rachel Maddow

Jan 14, 2016, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Your source is Punditfact? Hellsbells, even Rachel Maddow ]

You and I agree nothing will come of this, but I don't think that equals innocence.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like it's not just liberals who attack the source

Jan 13, 2016, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Your source is Punditfact? Hellsbells, even Rachel Maddow ]

rather than address the facts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

You mean like the guy in this thread?

Jan 13, 2016, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Liberals - attack the poster, attack the source, but never ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18654219

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Let me help you out. ? Read it again. That was

Jan 13, 2016, 1:35 PM

a writer in a story, not a poster here on Tiger Net. There is no way I could engage the writer. Clearer?

You said the source, did you not?***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Let me try again. I pointed out the previous absurd

Jan 14, 2016, 8:13 AM

statements of the AUTHOR, not the publication. If the credentials of Catherine Herridge had been shown to be questionable, there may have had a credible argument. As usual, liberals attack Fox News for political reasons, and the majority of Americans are beginning to see through that. So if you want to know why Fox News is the most trusted name in news, look in the mirror.

Re: FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption

Jan 13, 2016, 8:29 AM

Clinton will be the next POTUS IMHO. We all know she is a lying POS, but she could walk out on the White House front lawn and put a bullet in someones head and the DEMS would still vote for her. FYI. I voted for her husband...TWICE!

Not so sure she will even be the Dem nominee. Bernie

Jan 13, 2016, 1:42 PM

is coming on in Iowa and he has NH locked up. This is a strange election cycle.

She'll be dead before they finish this investigation.

Jan 14, 2016, 5:23 AM

That's the plan, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fox News? Do you have a source that's not a propaganda

Jan 14, 2016, 9:12 AM

machine?

Get real. The liberal press spike these kind of stories.***

Jan 14, 2016, 9:15 AM

It's not the story i'm worried about, just the source.

Jan 14, 2016, 9:20 AM

nm

Re: Fox News? Do you have a source that's not a propaganda

Jan 14, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Fox News? Do you have a source that's not a propaganda ]

Just curious, how many hours each day do you spend watching Fox news?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2016, 9:30 AM

Thankfully 0. I try my best not to rely on any single news source.

If you are insinuating that I can't possibly know that Fox News is a propaganda machine without watching it all the time, i don't know what to tell you.

Do you have any evidence to impugn Catherine Herridge?***

Jan 14, 2016, 10:20 AM

Jan 14, 2016, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Fox News? Do you have a source that's not a propaganda ]

I'm telling you this. If you will watch it for a week you will find they have about 30-35 Liberals on each day that will make both your legs tingle. And you can't form an informative opinion on anything if you don't pay attention to it. I guess most of America is wrong. They have more viewers than any cable news service and I'm pretty sure ahead of some of the dinosaur networks.

Jan 14, 2016, 10:57 AM

Having the most viewers does not mean that it's not propaganda, the whole point of it is to gain more viewers so i'm not sure why that would be a surprising fact.

Rush Limbaugh is the most syndicated talk show as well does that mean he is also correct? He said himself that if you say anything confidently enough, people will believe you. He also said that it's "up to you to discern whether he believe's what he is saying or not".

"Most of America" thinking something doesn't mean a whole lot when most of america is ignorant of basic realities. Do you think most people actually take the time to fact check anything?

> They have more viewers than any cable news service and I'm pretty sure ahead of some of the dinosaur networks.

It's a good thing we have this thing called the internet then where you can look up multiple sources or get real time crowd-sourced information on virtually any subject.

Jan 14, 2016, 11:02 AM

Yeah Boy- the internet is choke full of reliable, true news. Go ahead and make a comment as this will be my last post on this subject. And I know you libs must get the last point in. So go ahead and have at it. BTW I wont read it.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic