Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Tajh Boyd super rich or something?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Is Tajh Boyd super rich or something?

Sep 6, 2016, 3:44 PM

So many people on here think the guy pressed charges just to get a payday. I don't understand why people think he has a bunch of money? 6th round draft pick, then had to go to CFL, which I would imagine doesn't pay very much. Is his family rich or something, because otherwise he's not someone I would target for a big payday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should call the bar and complain***

Sep 6, 2016, 3:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

About what? I don't exactly care whether he did it or not.

Sep 6, 2016, 3:48 PM

Just trying to figure out why people think there is a payday for the bouncer.

Re: About what? I don't exactly care whether he did it or not.

Sep 6, 2016, 3:49 PM

If you're a bouncer and press charges every time you get pushed... Maybe you're the rich guy? :)

Then you should call greenville PD and complain***

Sep 6, 2016, 3:49 PM [ in reply to About what? I don't exactly care whether he did it or not. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is Tajh Boyd super rich or something?

Sep 6, 2016, 3:50 PM

Hey look everyone this chicken fan is back again.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I bet the bouncer thought that Boyd has money***

Sep 6, 2016, 3:53 PM

Re: Is Tajh Boyd super rich or something?

Sep 6, 2016, 4:32 PM

Why did the guy wait until he consulted his attorney? Just because someone is not rich doesn't mean there isn't a payday be had. Tajh is a public figure and any judgement against him could go against any future earnings. HTH

Filing a complaint to the police does not earn you the

Sep 6, 2016, 4:44 PM

chance for a "payday." Once Tajh was formerly arrested for assault and battery, the bouncer is still the "victim," but the State of SC will prosecute Tajh if the Solicitor believes that there is sufficient probable cause to formally indict Tajh. Even if there was a plea deal down the road, that is between Tajh and Greenville County, not Tajh and the bouncer.

No such mention has been made of the bouncer bringing a civil action against Tajh for tortious assault and battery. That would be for a payday.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic