Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this?

May 18, 2014, 1:01 PM

The same way he did Spiller?
http://m.wyff4.com/news/connor-shaw-fiance-expecting-first-child/26041334

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Der Führer will be proud of the Aryan superchild.***

May 18, 2014, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Baby Shaw will have more hair.***

May 18, 2014, 3:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this?

May 18, 2014, 1:14 PM

I don't know what he will do but I sincerely hope this thread is short, other than to say best wishes to a couple starting life.

I am a Christian. It is my first identity. No part of being a follower of Christ involves slinging mud. And if others don't project Christ's love, it doesn't abrogate our need to share it.

Oh god, here we go again.***

May 18, 2014, 1:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Oh god, here we go again.***

May 18, 2014, 2:21 PM

And God, please help us get through again as you have done before. In Jesus name Amen!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh god, here we go again.***

May 18, 2014, 3:12 PM

Did you just pray? I thought that the non prayer fascists had banned it.

May 18, 2014, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this? ]

As long as they supply a loving home for the child all is well. Who cares what Korncoot thinks?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2014, 1:23 PM

We need to shorten this thread , nobody got no scissors?
I bet that kid grows up to be a Clemson Tiger ....littlest Coots usually figure it out before the depression has a chance to kick in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2014, 2:23 PM

By the time his kid is old enough to know what team he really likes, we will be 10/0 over them:)

You know you make a good point and I should

May 18, 2014, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this? ]

Clarify that this was more of a showcase ofKorncoots hypocrisy than disparaging Shaw.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

You know, I got that before you explainified it.

May 18, 2014, 1:24 PM

But then again, my highhorse is a shetland pony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you're fun to hang out with.***

May 18, 2014, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on, guy

May 19, 2014, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Korncoot gonna have a diatribe over this? ]

This isn't about what's Christian or not, it's about being smart and doing what's right by your children. People talking about having a "loving home" for the kids, but without the commitment of marriage, there is no home.

Like most of the usuck alum radioheads in

May 18, 2014, 1:48 PM

the midlands and Lowcountry, Korncoots "topic du jour" tomorrow will undoutedly be Sapakoff's op piece.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shotgun wedding.....but shaw might ought to ....

May 18, 2014, 3:00 PM

demand a DNA test...never know who those #### girls are running around with ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shotgun wedding.....but shaw might ought to ....

May 18, 2014, 4:39 PM

If they name him Stevie we will know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would we care?***

May 18, 2014, 6:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic