Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay level
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Iptay level

Jan 11, 2017, 1:53 PM

Based on my terrible gamble I could not aquire tickets to the big game on Monday. This has pushed me to consider being an Iptay member in 2017, but I need some advice. Does anyone actually get the option to buy 2 season tickets by giving at the minimum level and if not what level gives me a decent shot at 2 tickets? What level(s) had the option to buy 2 National Championship tickets?

Thanks guys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe they said that ANY IPTAY member, no matter how

Jan 11, 2017, 2:08 PM

many Priority Points you have, had a chance to buy at least 2 Tickets to the NC Game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Iptay level

Jan 11, 2017, 2:14 PM

For the 2017 season IPTAY had a 98% retention rate from current ticket holders. You can fill out a application as a Orange level donor I think, but given that kind of percentage and considering we just WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!, the chances of you being able to purchase tickets are not very high. I'm not saying it wont happen, but that is what I have been told.

Who knows?

Jan 11, 2017, 2:25 PM

Seems that every IPTAY member has the opportunity to purchase 2 tickets to the national championship game. A lot of members passed (including myself), thinking there was no need to commit, and they could get tickets around face and choose their location.

Next year will be quite different with the knowledge of this year, and the game being in Atlanta. Most members will attempt to order as many as possible through Clemson, and demand may be even higher.

Since bowl/playoff tickets are assigned on priority points (not current level), it might not be possible to get tickets as a new member unless you donate at one of the highest levels ($6000+ maybe?).

The 2019 game is in San Fransisco. I imagine all IPTAY members would be eligible for 2 tickets to that one. Doesn't hurt to start planning well ahead for that one :).

all IPTAY donors

Jan 11, 2017, 2:26 PM

were offered at least 2 tickets. this will likely never be the case again. to me, it was great marketing by IPTAY who will now pull in thousands of new members hoping for guaranteed tickets to the next one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

even if you cant score season tickets

Jan 11, 2017, 2:26 PM

I would still give to IPTAY.

I give minimum knowing that i'll maybe never get season tickets. But I give bc over time priority points add up and you never know one day you may be able to get season tickets and be able to take your adult children or even grandkids. This is an investment but one that will last a lifetime.

Re: even if you cant score season tickets

Jan 11, 2017, 2:51 PM

same here !

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic