»
Topic: Iptay Question on away game tickets
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 1, 2019 12:41 PM by: Tigergirlga
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Iptay Question on away game tickets

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 10:29 AM

Was Iptay through undergrad but took a lull with a long grad school and post training while money was tight. Started donating back to Iptay this year but don’t plan to get season tickets until 2020 when I move back to Carolinas (too little time off work and too far for 2019 tickets). Was wondering if you are an Iptay donor but non-season ticket holder for year do you still have access to purchase away game/bowl tickets through Iptay for 2019 season?

I believe tickets

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 10:43 AM

Would be available for you to most road games but get your request in early.

Re: Iptay Question on away game tickets

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 11:03 AM

sgraupn said:

Was Iptay through undergrad but took a lull with a long grad school and post training while money was tight. Started donating back to Iptay this year but don’t plan to get season tickets until 2020 when I move back to Carolinas (too little time off work and too far for 2019 tickets). Was wondering if you are an Iptay donor but non-season ticket holder for year do you still have access to purchase away game/bowl tickets through Iptay for 2019 season?

Deadline was Thursday

Re: Iptay Question on away game tickets

[1]
Posted: Jun 1, 2019 12:41 PM

Call the ticket office on Monday at 1-800-Clemson and ask. They have always been very helpful. Even though the deadline was Thursday, they will work with you if possible. Good Luck and Go Tigers!

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
714 people have read this post