Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 604

Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the

Jun 26, 2020, 10:48 AM

years. He wanted his name associated with the tougher laws that have now incarcerated so many black men. Curious how he will square this with BLM and others. And the next logical question is what has he done over the years to fix the issues that still exist.?

https://twitter.com/2larryjohnson7/status/1276259023227162629?s=21

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we are overthinking this...

Jun 26, 2020, 10:51 AM

all Biden has ever wanted is to be elected and re-elected. We mustn't assume that there is a core.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

leans which ever the way the wind blows***

Jun 26, 2020, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Biden would be shocked at how far left he has moved

Jun 26, 2020, 11:09 AM

if he had a clue of where he was or what was happening.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the

Jun 26, 2020, 11:23 AM

Actually, no, he hasn't moved that far left. That's just Fox News spin.

The reality is he's running as close as he can to the center lane...since Trump was kind enough to leave it wide open for him.

Mind, I've said many times Joe has no particular conviction or principle and like a lot of career politicians he really likes that center lane because it gives him ample room to shift either way it's convenient, but he's at least three full notches from being Bernie Sanders, regardless of how much Carlson and Hannity and the Alt-Right troll brigade may froth at the mouth.

What most political observers actually believe:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/26/joe-biden-refuses-get-woke-will-the-democratic-base-still-embrace-him-340753

Jun 26, 2020, 12:52 PM

You just saw a speech by Biden that sounds like it would come from the KKK today, or at least an extreme right-winger.

Biden's speech/opinion today is very different on the same topic. Do you deny that? No, it's clear.

Then the conclusion is BIDEN HAS MOVED LEFT.

How hard is it to comprehend?

Jun 26, 2020, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the ]

Yes because giving illegals free health care isn’t far left.

You do realize that 5 years ago he was deporting illegal immigrants left and right.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the ]

Naming AOC to his energy policy advisory board may be the most conservative thing he could have done. I regret Trump not figuring that out first.

#conservativeJoe

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop blaming Fox News - blame MSNBC, CNN and the far left

Jun 26, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting to see how far left Biden has moved over the ]

I'm sure Biden is not overly comfortable being more left than he'd like but that's where he's at otherwise he'd not be the nominee.

Joe's redeeming quality

Jun 26, 2020, 12:58 PM

is how willing he is to change his political beliefs to get elected. If I had any faith this had more to do with the American people in general than it does with big money and special interests, I would say that more politicians should be this way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pete,

Jun 26, 2020, 1:05 PM

It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pete,

Jun 26, 2020, 1:09 PM

Should I be worried that you stole something from my kin?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 604
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic