Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting that nobody here wants to call out the beloved
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,727

Interesting that nobody here wants to call out the beloved

Dec 1, 2013, 1:47 PM

Adam Humphries. It's impossible to count the number of posts saying Tajh sucks and Dabo + Morris should be fired, but the biggest goat gets a free pass here? Why?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting that nobody here wants to call out the beloved

Dec 1, 2013, 1:49 PM

Well he did fumble one punt. Bryant caused the first. AH did make a graet catch for us on a #### poor thrown ball.

Enough blame for everyone involved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame Dabo and Morris, because they didn't effectively

Dec 1, 2013, 1:51 PM

coach him not to do that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Really, blame the coaches, blame the players, blame the ball

Dec 1, 2013, 1:57 PM

boys , the bus drivers, the administration, the admissions department, the team dietitians, the scout team, IPTAY. Hey let's blame. Hey lets blame Thomas G. Clemson it does not change any thing about the GAME. IT IS A GAME. PERIOD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame the

Dec 1, 2013, 2:53 PM

grass

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Dec 1, 2013, 2:23 PM

I call out Morris with that stupid trick play to start the game. We moved the ball all night on their defense. We did not have to have Sammy throw that pass. Just stupid. And if you do throw it , why not have a big receiver down there to fight for the ball. We looked like a high school team with all the turnovers and mistakes...maybe morris should head back to the high school ranks. I'm sick of losing to the dirt peckers like most of you. I do feel with Shaw leaving along with Tajh our odds go up drastically.

Dec 1, 2013, 2:50 PM

Actually, I have been putting most of the blame on him since the game was over. His fumbles were the most critical errors all night. I'll be glad when Clemson football quits using valuable scholarships as a type of orphanage for unatheletic white boys who no other major program would want in a million years. (Suckinger as well)

Dec 1, 2013, 2:53 PM

But, at the same time, it's Dumbo's fault for continuing to let Adam return kicks when the reason that he replaced Sammy (ball security) has been shown to be a weakness for him as well. That one aspect of the game is the most glaring example of how Dumbo screwed the pooch and yet none of our fans seem to see it because so many of our fans lap up the under dog stories of players like Humphries, Suckinger, and Rodriguez. Sorry, college football is business and CU should not be using scholarships on charity cases.

You are an idiot.***

Dec 1, 2013, 2:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What gave him away?***

Dec 1, 2013, 2:57 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,727
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic