Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting from Chuck Oliver...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Interesting from Chuck Oliver...

Sep 15, 2017, 3:49 PM

says Lamar Jackson will get his yds (300-400 total) and TDs (3) and UL will still lose by 10.

He thinks everyone is ignoring that the UL defense has lost all of its talent and won't be able to stop the Clemson offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting from Chuck Oliver...

Sep 15, 2017, 3:58 PM

Just you need to remember that Dabo will play the waterboy and cheerleaders to keep the score close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2017, 4:03 PM

300-400 yards is probably a stretch. It may be a close game, but I don't think LJ is going to run all over us. I'm more concerned with Louisville scoring on turnovers to be honest. Our defense looks every bit as good if not better than last year. The only reason LJ gets the amount of hype he does, is that Bobby lets him run the score up in trash time when we would have pulled our 1's. If KB can play a clean game, we should be fine.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2017, 4:17 PM

Our defense will be a handful for the L-ville offense, just like LJ will be a handful for our D, and it will be a game of who can present the biggest handful of trouble for the other. I believe that we have more than one special player on our D, and more should be better than their one special player on their offense. The key to this game will be if our OC's can scheme a passing game for KB, and allow him to play it. One thing is for sure, we can't make it through a season undefeated afraid to allow your QB to run your offense the way it was designed to be run, and call the game the way they would with a passing QB behind center!!! Tigers win by 7!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting is not a word I associate with Chuck Oliver...

Sep 15, 2017, 4:38 PM

But I do agree with him in that Lamar will get his yardage. But I think the game will be closer than 10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic