Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Injury or the Chad?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,532

Injury or the Chad?

Jan 3, 2015, 10:13 PM

Which was Coles biggest problem this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Injury or the Chad?

Jan 3, 2015, 10:14 PM

I pick Chad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seeing how Tajh had to go outside the program

Jan 3, 2015, 10:17 PM

To get coached up on QB skills... ima say chad

Re: Seeing how Tajh had to go outside the program

Jan 3, 2015, 10:18 PM

Chad, no doubt.

Well we now have 3 tigers coaching on the O

Jan 3, 2015, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Seeing how Tajh had to go outside the program ]

there hearts are in it to win it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. I think Morris was stubbornly convinced that

Jan 3, 2015, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Seeing how Tajh had to go outside the program ]

he could get a three-star quarterback to run an offense that requires a five-star QB. Instead of coaching to Cole's strengths, Morris bullheadedly asked more of Cole than he was capable. I look to how Elliott/Scott 'dumbed down' the playbook for the bowl game. Cole was great.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both!

Jan 4, 2015, 6:08 AM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Have to agree; a combination of both***

Jan 4, 2015, 7:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

talent***

Jan 4, 2015, 7:19 AM

Neither

Jan 4, 2015, 7:27 AM

Cole's problem was Cole. He played about as we'll as he did in the Georgia game except the defense didn't score in that game like it did in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Re: Neither

Jan 4, 2015, 8:12 AM

Agreed. Elliot took what the defense gave him all game long, which were out patterns. Very simple throws for qbs to make. For some reason, Oklahoma didn't adjust to those short out patterns and elliot called them all game long. Good for elliot for calling what was working. But he made it extremely easy for cole to succeed in that game. Don't get me wrong, cole played the best game of his life. He made some great throws, but Oklahoma not adjusting to what was killing them all game long was the reason cole was so successful.

Re: Injury or the Chad?

Jan 4, 2015, 7:55 AM

Both. And I'll add that Chad was NOT a full time qb coach, we now have that in Streeter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't work from under center: Injury or the Chad?***

Jan 4, 2015, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...I didn't see or hear that Dabo tried to keep Chad.

Jan 4, 2015, 9:39 AM

Maybe Chad was not the offensive genious we thought he was. Look at the talent he had to work with. It'll be interesting to see how he does at Rice. Best of luck to him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well...I didn't see or hear that Dabo tried to keep Chad.

Jan 4, 2015, 9:46 AM

What? He left SMU for Rice?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,532
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic