Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Injury forces McFadden to delay announcement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 3,973

Injury forces McFadden to delay announcement

Dec 4, 2017, 9:10 AM

Dorman OL Jordan McFadden suffered a knee injury during Saturday’s 5A state championship game and as a result his plans to announce a final commitment has been put on hold.

McFadden has been committed to Virginia Tech but Clemson recently moved to the front and he had planned to announce his final plans this past weekend. But the injury will delay the process a little bit longer.

“I’m going to try to get it done soon,” McFadden said Sunday night. “I’m just trying to figure everything out right now. I was setting back on a pass and a dude came around the corner and kind of fell into me and it it buckled my knee. I’ve got to go to the doctor (Monday). My MCL could possibly be torn.”

If that’s the case, McFadden will miss the Shrine Bowl.

McFadden said he talked for a good bit with Clemson offensive line coach Robbie Caldwell Saturday and he plans to visit him Tuesday. Virginia Tech had recruiters at the game Saturday and are scheduled to visit McFadden at home Thursday.

But McFadden said nothing has changed with his thinking and he remains strong towards Clemson. When he’s ready, he plans to put the official commitment out on social media.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 3,973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic