Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
‘Member that civil war ol’APM told you about?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 772

‘Member that civil war ol’APM told you about?

Aug 30, 2020, 10:00 AM

We up in it.

Cooler heads need to prevail, but the extremism on both sides makes that hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they should wait until....

Aug 30, 2020, 10:03 AM

After they take our guns.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ‘Member that civil war ol’APM told you about?

Aug 23, 2023, 10:16 AM

Did you see the video of the Trump trucks rolling through town spraying people down with pepper spray? I lol’d at that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 10:19 AM

You like lawbreakers now? Or you just like the racist ones?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he was talking about spraying people who had first

Aug 30, 2020, 10:26 AM

blocked the road, attempted to puncture tires, and then sprayed urine on cars.

The pepper spray was to allow the car to pass.

But yeah, racists - kill the whities....

Re: I think he was talking about spraying people who had first

Aug 30, 2020, 10:37 AM

The pepper spray was used for the Trumpers to run a red light in an attempt to kill protestors who had the right to be in the road because they had a walk sign.

Right wingers are, of course, too stupid to understand how traffic signals work so they tried to make it look like the protesters were in the wrong.

Aug 30, 2020, 10:48 AM

I saw one of the truck parades on Friday night, at least 50 trucks. I wonder who is behind these things, I mean it is not a coincidence that these trump truck parades just started happening all over the country this weekend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 10:51 AM

It's almost certainly being organized on the internet. The intelligence community gave notice several months ago that foreign actors would instigate exactly this type of thing.

Local reports from places like Portland seem to be confirming that the violence is almost entirely spurred by outside groups.

Aug 30, 2020, 10:53 AM

figures, these morons are taking their orders from the Kremlin and do not even know it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 12:30 PM

Aug 30, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to I think he was talking about spraying people who had first ]

Yeah the demonstrators were blocking roads and throwing things so these huge diesel trucks roll through and just blast them. I enjoyed it myself. Especially since most of the rioters are privileged little hipsters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 8:17 PM

How you feeling about that Trump supporter who got blasted last night after attacking protestors. Hilarious?

One of the right's huge miscalculations in their fantasies for civil war is the assumption that left wingers don't own guns. It's one of the most dangerous lies they've been told.

You wanna wager on who has more plus

Aug 30, 2020, 8:35 PM

It isn't happening now, and it still isn't going to.

Aug 30, 2020, 11:00 AM

Because the overwhelming majority of people in the U.S. are like the majority of people on this board: We may disagree, but we're calm and we don't want a civil war.

There is unrest, but it's a minority of Americans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Aug 30, 2020, 11:11 AM

It will never be civil war. It will be civil unrest among extremists. They will be a tiny portion of the US 330 million people population.

Quite the opposite here - I pray for splitting the country

Aug 30, 2020, 11:50 AM

This country has meandered along an uneven path since the 1970's because of Social Liberalism. There has never been full commitment to it, but it is an erosive disease that eventually wears down societies until they end up like California (failing and in complete denial, both).

But it doesn't have to be an "either/or" situation. This Union was conceived as an "experiment". Civil contempt and unrest from the 2016 Election prove that the Experiment has failed. I'll also note that Conservatives were just as unhappy about having to live under Obama as you think you are living under Trump - we just didn't storm the streets or commit to pandemic Lying as a result.

There are 50 States: there is no reason why Conservatives can't be given 20-25 of those to live in Peace away from Laws that we do not support.

Commitment to a "Union" is the "Nationalism" that Liberals say they don't want under Trump. Yet they'd rather storm the streets than propose a separatist solution that provides peace for all.

Why is "educating conservatives to be better" so important to Liberals? Are you just natural Tyrants?

Re: Quite the opposite here - I pray for splitting the country

Aug 30, 2020, 12:25 PM

What diagnoses have you received?

You disagree with everything that Conservatives put on here

Aug 30, 2020, 12:31 PM

why would you NOT want a separate Liberal-only country?

Do you feel compelled to try to force your views on the whole country? It certainly seems so.

There are also a number of other countries

Aug 30, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Quite the opposite here - I pray for splitting the country ]

Be careful what you say T3, if all of our friends from

Aug 30, 2020, 4:00 PM

Portland and Kenosha show up all at one time in one of those countries,

that's likely going to cause an "International Incident".

{ NYT: Trump's Fault }

Indisputable that the extreme left is strategically

Aug 30, 2020, 12:28 PM

organizing and initiating violence in key parts of America. While I find the rioting, looting, and angry public harrasment alarming and infuriating, I don't think it represents most of America ... yet. Where I live, amongst the people I interact with on a daily basis, neither Dem or Pub, old or young, black or white, nobody wants violence or even unrest. While we may disagree and things can get heated a little more easily than normal, everybody is still getting along just fine. I have numerous African American friends, coworkers, and customers that I see daily, and while I'm sure we have had different life experiences and have different world views, we have not allowed those differences to come between us at this point. Still business as usual, laughing, joking, giving each other a hard time, and of course beotching about work, the heat, and Covid. My hope is that we will continue to connect due to the things that we have in common as human beings and as Americans, and not let the anger and unrest that is being driven by politicians and the media take that away. I truly believe that most Americans, of every stripe, feel that way. If not, we're fokked.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agree. I would add, to lesser numbers, some Right extremists***

Aug 30, 2020, 1:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Indisputable that the extreme left is strategically

Aug 30, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Indisputable that the extreme left is strategically ]

Preach

Since Wiscy is a battleground state

Aug 31, 2020, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Indisputable that the extreme left is strategically ]

Seems like a dumb strategy to me

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 772
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic