Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the words of Widespread Panic's "Picking up the Pieces"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 2,113

In the words of Widespread Panic's "Picking up the Pieces"

Jul 8, 2017, 8:12 PM

All the publications are saying a minor step back in 2017. So is 2018 the year, where we, "pick up the pieces" that lead us to another national championship? The pinnacle of college football. Right now, presently, we are on top, but I think our total success will be measured in how we maintain this success the next three to four years. Just my honest opinion. TT21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the words of Widespread Panic's "Picking up the Pieces"

Jul 8, 2017, 8:13 PM

Just stop.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweating out your worries?***

Jul 8, 2017, 8:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 8, 2017, 8:20 PM
image.jpg(148.5 K)

Sit down coot. We didn't ask for your input. FGF is that way --->

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:33 PM

I don't think that the coots have any pieces to pick up, your coot history says that is so!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:56 PM

Well one thing is for sure we have a lot of momentum right now and plenty of talent.
I know we can't win a NC every year but we need to stay elite this season.
A 3-4 loss season will prove the haters right.
We need to prove it's was more than just DW .
Because I'm sick of hearing he is gone and everything will go back like it was.
Sure we won some games before him but the Tigers
were never in contention for a NC.

Jul 8, 2017, 9:29 PM

Thank you for a reasonable answer. +1

Jul 9, 2017, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: In the words of Widespread Panic's "Picking up the Pieces" ]

Honestly even tho I hate it, I will take my orange glasses off and give my honest opinion of what I see could happen this season. Our biggest threats I think will be the Red Birds in their bird cage, and FSU in Death Valley, and neither will be a given bc they will have to play their best games of their season. I honestly think those two games are a toss up, but a real threat. I believe that no matter what QB our coaches believe will give us our best chance to win, that QB will have a dependable supporting cast surrounding him, and he will have a chance to distributed the ball to our play makers. Also, if our O line can be better than last years O line, Bryant's running ability will most likely be our best bet at QB. He has the most playing time with the most experience. I also know that Bryant's lack of ability to throw the ball down field with any accuracy will be our Achilles heel with Bryant as our starting QB. Streeter has done well coaching QBs at other schools, and hopefully he can get some accuracy to Bryant's passing game.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks allorange for taking off the glasses

Jul 9, 2017, 11:40 AM

I like hearing your opinion.

Jul 8, 2017, 9:21 PM

when attempting to poast on the national champions bored, you are to do so with respect and admiration - or, i will smash your face into a car windshield then take your mother, dorothy mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Facts are Facts.

Jul 8, 2017, 9:28 PM

########. Will we pick up the pieces or step back. What's your opinion? That's all I ask...

Re: Facts are Facts.

Jul 9, 2017, 9:42 AM

No, your coots will not pick up the pieces. They got blasted by Clemson and run over by South Florida. Your defense is still a liability and will get run over. If not for ECU, UMass and Western Carolina, y'all would not have had to get embarrassed by South Florida.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2017, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Facts are Facts. ]

I wasn't aware the coots had any pieces to pick up. They have been crushed so badly the last 3 years with season ending records, there isn't any pieces left big enough to pick up, only scattered dust to sweep up!!!

Jul 9, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Facts are Facts. ]
image.jpg(84.1 K)

"We"? You are not a tiger. Anyone who has read enough of your posts knows this. I don't know why some of these people get sucked into giving you a serious response when all you do is come on here and play games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2017, 11:43 AM

I think you're wrong.

Jul 8, 2017, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: In the words of Widespread Panic's "Picking up the Pieces" ]

Lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

There will definitely be a step back.

Jul 8, 2017, 9:27 PM

Probably will only beat OSU by two or three TDs.

How does a stick

Jul 8, 2017, 9:42 PM

Become a flute ?

DB23

As the lead singer of WSP I don't approve this message.

Jul 9, 2017, 12:50 PM

The Tigers are going to be deep and talented this year. They are a top 5 program that just reloads rather than rebuilds.

HTH that helps

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2017, 3:00 PM

You literally said it's ok to pull for USuCk. Nobody gives a $hit what you think.

the only reason I said that that one time cause my sister went to usc..

Jul 9, 2017, 7:59 PM

and didn't somebody one time on the football team say they were pulling for "state pride" when scar was in the NCAA tournament in basketball. I don't think I actually ever said,"I'm pulling for USC" anywhere,brother. I did it for my sister bro, did it for my sister.

Somebody's going to be 'picking up the pieces' of Bentley

Jul 9, 2017, 3:07 PM

when we're through with him in November, IF he survives behind that terrible OL during the season to make it there.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 2,113
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic