Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the mind of an LSU fan...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

In the mind of an LSU fan...

Jul 12, 2013, 8:38 AM

What were the LSU fans thinking on our final drive?

Incompletion on first down: "Got lucky there... Hopkins should have caught that."

Incompletion on second down: "Wow. I can't believe they didn't flag that. I'll take it."

Sack on 3rd down: "Ball game! Geaux Tigers!"

4th and 16, pre-play: "Haha, there's no way. Give it up Clemson."

4th and 16, as the ball is flying through the air: "There's 3 people around him. Tajh can't even see. No way..."

Pass complete to Hopkins on 4th and 16: "####. ARE YOU ####### KIDDING ME???? GOD #### IT BULL ####."

Pass complete to Hopkins for 7 yards: "TACKLE. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SACK. UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH."

Pass Interference on LSU: "OH SURE. GIVE EM THE GAME REFS."

Pass complete to Brandon Ford for 3 yards: "Alright... well at least they had to burn a timeout. Hold em here LSU..."

Pass complete to Hopkins for 13 yards: "WHAT IS THAT SOFT ### PANSY COVERAGE???"

Pass complete to Humphries for 9 yards: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. HE'S WHITE!!!!"

Boyd takes a knee: "Is this happening? Is this real life?"

Catman FG for the win: "...................................................................................................................I have nothing to say at this point"

Message was edited by: 6317forever®

Message was edited by: 6317forever®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the mind of an LSU fan...

Jul 12, 2013, 9:06 AM

"How the heyull did we let an ACC team beat us?"

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Jul 12, 2013, 9:16 AM

Incompletion on first down: "Why didn't we run the ball on our last drive?"

Incompletion on second down: "Can't believe we didn't run the ball on our last drive."

Sack on 3rd down: "What was Les thinking by not running on our last drive?"

4th and 16, pre-play: "Les is about to get lucky for not running the ball last drive."

4th and 16, as the ball is flying through the air: "There's 3 people around him. Tajh can't even see. No way..."

Pass complete to Hopkins on 4th and 16: "####. ARE YOU ####### KIDDING ME???? Can't believe we didn't run the ball last drive!"

Pass complete to Hopkins for 7 yards: "Lucky Les will pull another one out even though we should have been running the ball last drive."

Pass Interference on LSU: "BS CALL REFS!"

Pass complete to Brand Ford for 3 yards: "Les's plan might be coming together, even though I still don't understand why he decided no to run the ball last drive."

Pass complete to Hopkins for 13 yards: "Crap, I knew we should have run the ball last drive."

Pass complete to Humphries for 9 yards: "Really, we didn't run the ball last drive?"

Boyd takes a knee: "####, Can't believe we didn't run the ball last drive!"

Catman FG for the win: "Well, it took them 100 plays to beat us."

You forgot "We weren't really trying anyway, just CFA bowl"***

Jul 12, 2013, 9:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2013, 9:41 AM

One thing driving me crazy are short memory tigers fans. I read Ll the time about whipping lsu etc. it was a last drive ditch effort to beat a team with the most underclass men going in the history of college football.

Yes the drive was great and great teams make the plays but it was far from a whipping. I hope it doesn't set a bunch of fans up for failure this year. I hear so much about beating lsu setting up great expectations and that will let people down. The win was much better than the win over a sloppy and devastated auburn team but was not like beating a highly ranked FSU team in the past.

Keep it real or it will burn everyone

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get your point, but go back and look at how many points

Jul 12, 2013, 10:01 AM

we "gave" them....Maybe I'm misguided, but I felt like we outplayed them for most of the game.

Re: I get your point, but go back and look at how many points

Jul 12, 2013, 10:11 AM

And the yardage comparison. The score was only close because of a handful of mistakes.

Did you insert this overview?

Jul 12, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to I get your point, but go back and look at how many points ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Chick-fil-A_Bowl

Cause if you didn't there's at least three of us who accurately remember that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2013, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: In the mind of an LSU fan... ]

How do you come up with last ditch effort. Both teams has 4 downs to move the football forward 10 yards. We used all of our downs and advanced the ball 10 yards. I call that doing what we had to do for the win. LSWho on the other side did not stop us with their 4 downs they had to stop us!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em Coot!!!***

Jul 12, 2013, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: In the mind of an LSU fan... ]

I totally agree. When all you do is beat them by one point..

Jul 12, 2013, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: In the mind of an LSU fan... ]

when statically the game was even start to finish and nothing special really happened.

However, the stat records contradict our position, but I'm with you on everything else, I swear. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2013, 10:15 AM

At that point you just say that LSWho fans were absolutely Stunned with their eyes big as saucers when the ball went straight through the middle of the up rights. No flags, and their chins dropped to their chest in pain and embarrassment while Clemson, Clemson was celebrating. Last but not least, the real Death Valley Tigers stepped to the podium to except their Trophy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2013, 10:51 AM

You are right about the real DV Tigers!! I'm sick of hearing about the SEC. It was a great win and I hope it carry's over to this season and we go 3-0 against the SEC and bring home the bacon....NC trophy that is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why didn't our stupid coach....

Jul 12, 2013, 10:36 AM

Run the ball on 2nd and 2 with 2:00 mins left? Or on 3rd and 2 with 1:52 left?

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: Why didn't our stupid coach....

Jul 12, 2013, 11:02 AM

You answered your own question with, our STUPID coach!!!

To more or less paraphrase Miles:

Jul 12, 2013, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Why didn't our stupid coach.... ]

"We had to pass, we couldn't run it"

Clemson

After it's over, LSU fan looks at friend in the next seat

Jul 12, 2013, 10:52 AM

"hey man, let's get out of here and grab a corndog"

Then the two "USuCk 4 LSU" guys look at each other "Well I feel kinda dumb now, at least our shirts won't go viral on Clemson sites"

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great, but you forgot," and did y'all see the two dudes from

Jul 12, 2013, 11:13 AM

USuC.....".

Jul 12, 2013, 11:24 AM

I agree with the stats, score looked close but stats tell a different story. All that matters is the final score and that was in clemsons favor

To whoever mentioned my comment last ditch effort, ever watch a football game? When it's 4th and long inside your own 20 with under 2 minutes that play is a last ditch effort no matter what the outcome

What were they thinking in between plays

Jul 12, 2013, 11:41 AM

while their Defensive players lay on the ground.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My coot friend says "LSU gave the game away" trying to

Jul 12, 2013, 12:04 PM

pass the ball on their last 3 and out drive.

But actually, if I recall, they started with the pass

Jul 12, 2013, 12:08 PM

because Clemson's rushing defense had been stopping them at that point and CU started in a rush defense formation.

Re: Well, that's one way to look at it if you....

Jul 12, 2013, 1:21 PM [ in reply to My coot friend says "LSU gave the game away" trying to ]

are a simple minded, ignorant, obstinate, and chickenbrained enough to ignore the fact that we'd held their mighty SEC running game to less than 10 yards (seems like it was about 4 yrds rushing and 1 yrds total on offense) during the
fourth quarter.

Send him this link,

Jul 12, 2013, 1:40 PM

In the mind of the two USC FOUR LSU guys,

Incompletion on first down: "LOL Hopkins dropped it. He is so overrated."

Incompletion on second down: "Totally clean play. Why are the Clemsux fans booing?"

Sack on 3rd down: "We'z bout to party like it's 1969! Haha, clemson sucks!"

4th and 16, pre-play: "Clemson is dunzo, this is awesome.."

4th and 16, as the ball is flying through the air: "Stupid pass, Boyd is so overrated. Oh snap, wait...."

Pass complete to Hopkins on 4th and 16: "###, no way. Hopkins pushed off. This is Rod Gardner all over again. These refs suck."

Pass complete to Hopkins for 7 yards: "That would've been a sack with Clowney playing. LSU's d-line sucks."

Pass Interference on LSU: "OH SURE. GIVE EM THE GAME REFS."

Pass complete to Brand Ford for 3 yards: "Alright... well at least they had to burn a timeout. Hold em here LSU..."

Pass complete to Hopkins for 13 yards: "LSU's defense is so overrated. I can't believe we lost to them. Doo doo ice 4 life!"

Pass complete to Humphries for 9 yards: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. HE'S WHITE!!!!"

Boyd takes a knee: "Clemson is gonna choke. They always do."

Catman FG for the win: "Clemsux is the luckiest team ever. I can't believe this is happening. Oh well, Fear the Thumb b*tches!"

Jul 12, 2013, 5:06 PM

I remember the LSU fans doing that stupid swaying dance where they chant "LSU!" at the end and giving each other high fives and jingling car keys at the band on 4th down.

And then Hopkins caught the ball.

And then we won.

Are you sure?

Jul 13, 2013, 1:50 PM

I thought it went like this:

First 3.9 quarters: "I don't really want to be hereOW! CRAMP! CRAMP! CRAMP!"

Final 0.01 quarters: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

their faces started getting cold when we scored the last TD.

Jul 13, 2013, 9:21 PM

Then with the missed 2pt conversion they got excited again.

Then Les happened.
Then 4th & 16 happened.
Then Catman happened.

:D

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

How about that great strategy of slowing them down with

Jul 13, 2013, 9:28 PM

all of our cramping players! I love Les Miles!!!!!!!! Geaux Cramping Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Jul 13, 2013, 9:32 PM

#### this sux

Jul 13, 2013, 9:39 PM

I cramped up reading this thread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is the BEST thing I have read in, well, I don't

Jul 13, 2013, 11:18 PM

know how long. Very well done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Probably couldn't believe we had the ball after....

Jul 14, 2013, 3:10 PM

Les chose not to run it on their last possession.

Jul 14, 2013, 3:16 PM

You forgot to insert all of the "leg cramps"! :)

Miles said he didnt

Jul 14, 2013, 7:39 PM

feel like running it would work. That statement alone makes me happy about the Venables hire , and about our defense heading into the fall .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

10 yard 'net,' on offense the fourth quarter...6 sacks?

Jul 14, 2013, 9:50 PM

I just wonder why they didn't rollover and punt deep on first down to keep their QB from getting hurt.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic