Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the 8th down 4-0 I went to the store to get some English Muffins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

In the 8th down 4-0 I went to the store to get some English Muffins

Feb 16, 2018, 8:06 PM

I like English Muffins. Thomas are the best. Anyway, I get back and it’s tied 4-4. I say “chiit” ! I missed “chiit” ! Then I saw them win. Glorious ! Trivia !!! W & M pitcher Bodie Sheehan is my best friends nephew ! Baseball is genetic. My best friend had a scholarship for baseball at FSU. We are Virginians.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the 8th down 4-0 I went to the store to get some English Muffins

Feb 16, 2018, 8:15 PM

Cool. But it was 4-1 in the 8th.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 10:22 AM

You expect this chicken troll to get things right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Feb 16, 2018, 8:32 PM

Inning .. lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Feb 16, 2018, 8:35 PM

There’s way to much random information here, and I still don’t know what you made with the English muffins.

This was such a letdown poast.

I think English Muffins are under-rated

Oct 21, 2022, 12:38 PM

Like Clemson Basketball

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only possible explainations to go get English Muffins that late in the afternoon...

Feb 16, 2018, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: In the 8th down 4-0 I went to the store to get some English Muffins ]

1. Wife is pregnant or that time of the month.
2. High as heck
3. Both

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the game was over and I like English Muffins***

Feb 17, 2018, 12:37 AM

You know what they call them in England -

Feb 17, 2018, 10:24 AM

Muffins

& they're still singin' "O Canada" at

Feb 16, 2018, 8:47 PM

Mike Martin Field/#### Howser Stadium in Tallahassee.........go figure

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lot's of Canadians live in Florida ...

Feb 16, 2018, 9:04 PM

Cold as chiit in Canada, except in the Vancouver region. Its really super pretty there, go if you get a chance. Half if not more of the NHL is Canadian. Clemson should start a Hockey Team.

Spent a week in Vancouver....and longer in the

Feb 16, 2018, 9:27 PM

Canadian Rockies---spectacular doesn't accurately describe it. I, too, strongly recommend the US and Canadian Northwest for a vacation trip.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spent a week in Vancouver....and longer in the

Feb 16, 2018, 11:13 PM

I agree went on vacation to Whistler British Columbia. It was breathtaking. It was September or early October and down in the village it was warm and people were in shortsleeves but you could look just out your window and see the beautiful glaciers. Victoria and all of the surrounding cities were great and the people were the nicest I have ever been around traveling. To me that trip was prettier and nicer than Germany and the Alps.

Also, its SUPER Clean !

Feb 17, 2018, 11:03 AM

You can tell that people really care and take pride in the environment. I saw hardly any trash thrown about, everything well kept and neat. In Vancouver city its a 500 dollar fine if they catch you spitting on the sidewalk.

Re: Spent a week in Vancouver....and longer in the

Feb 16, 2018, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Spent a week in Vancouver....and longer in the ]

I agree went on vacation to Whistler British Columbia. It was breathtaking. It was September or early October and down in the village it was warm and people were in shortsleeves but you could look just out your window and see the beautiful glaciers. Victoria and all of the surrounding cities were great and the people were the nicest I have ever been around traveling. To me that trip was prettier and nicer than Germany and the Alps.

It’s the nooks and crannies, right?***

Feb 16, 2018, 11:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feb 17, 2018, 10:22 AM

Your team lost to VMI

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

If I were your age and still a Virgin-

Feb 17, 2018, 11:09 AM

ian I sure wouldn't publicize it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic