»
Topic: In response to a post saying Tajh should have left
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 2:40 PM by: MB93Tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

In response to a post saying Tajh should have left

[18]
Posted: Oct 30, 2013 12:28 AM

for the draft after last season....

I want to reiterate my thoughts in a new thread.

First of all, some of you people need to get a grip. Tajh played one poor game against a top 3 team loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. Sure we got our ##### kicked, but its not like Tajh was the only one who played poorly.

Mr. Boyd has played as well this season, if not better, than he ever has before, statistically and success-wise. Not to mention all of this has come with more instability in the O-line and receiving corps than last season. He has done a great job of leading this team to a 7-1 record, and I wouldn't trade him for any other QB out there

Second, the NFL draft. People are saying "oh, he should have left. He's losing millions, blah blah blah."

Great, glad to know all of you people out there know how to live Tajh's life for him. You know, there's more to life than money. Tajh came back because he had personal and team goals that he wanted to accomplish, and the fact that he passed up on the NFL to come back to Clemson and lead this team one more year is worth more than any sum of money the NFL could throw at him.

The NFL isn't going anywhere. Tajh will be drafted in the top 2 rounds, and he will get his shot in the pros. But he wanted another year at Clemson, and all of our hats should go off to him for that. I wish all college athletes had his nobility.

So quit being so hard on the guy, I know i'm sure gonna miss him when he's gone

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Agreed

[2]
Posted: Oct 30, 2013 12:50 AM

Thank You

bump***

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 8:09 AM

military_donation.jpg

Thanks!***

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 9:51 AM

The guy who posted that probably won't see this

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 9:54 AM

As the Ban-hammer will come crashing down on him soon, all the way back to his dumpster behind Williams-Brice

2020 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I think he did see it....hence the TD***

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 11:57 AM

Amen***

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 2:40 PM

2020 student level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Four Season Tickets in UH, Rows N and O, Seats 29-31. (Odd seats are towards mid-field.) Shaded mo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
993 people have read this post