Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche

Oct 15, 2012, 11:35 AM

AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can a recruit get a restraining order? is that allowed?***

Oct 15, 2012, 11:36 AM

Re: Can a recruit get a restraining order? is that allowed?***

Oct 15, 2012, 2:37 PM

why does he need a restraining order?....he has the option to talk or not to talk to the media.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOPE CLEMSON GOES TO VISIT HIS MOTHER!!!!

Oct 16, 2012, 11:43 PM

START BOOKING FLIGHTS AND GET DOWN TO SEE MOTHER. IF MOTHER ISNT HAPPY THEN WE IN A WORLD OF HURT.

Re: Can a recruit get a restraining order? is that allowed?***

Oct 15, 2012, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Can a recruit get a restraining order? is that allowed?*** ]

With Robert already knowing how those news people will twist what he really said into how they want to sound. It would seems that he would just stop all interviews with those guys. He doesn't even try to protect himself from them. Oh well, if we get him in the end, then good for us. If we don't get him, then good for us still. We surely don't need a boy pretending to be a man. A real man will stand by and stick to their word. Sniveling little momma's boys we can get a ton of. Robert Nkemdedhe, before you can be a real man. You have to first act like one. Friends don't let friends drive drunk. They also don't leave their best friends hanging over a cliff on the rotten end of the rope either. Robert, you gave Dabo, the coaches, your best friends, and Clemson Nation your word. What is your word worth to all those folks you gave it to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The AJC: will not let facts get in the way of a good

Oct 15, 2012, 11:42 AM

story here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL its not even a good story anymore!!

Oct 15, 2012, 11:47 AM

same quotes and info shuffled around eveytime... now news here...

Carvell is a tool.

Oct 16, 2012, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: The AJC: will not let facts get in the way of a good ]

He won't be happy until he rumor-mongers this to death.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Show me a good and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure."
Knute Rockne / Notre Dame

I really want him to sign, but if he is torn then he needs

Oct 15, 2012, 11:44 AM

to decommit. I know he is in tough situation with his family and everything, but if he is not sure where he wants to go then he is obviously not committed to clemson. I'm tired of him going back and forth about. He would be a great pick up, but let someone else sign if they are good and want to actually play.

Re: I really want him to sign, but if he is torn then he needs

Oct 15, 2012, 11:46 AM

It sucks to also be potentially missleading your teammates. Isn't one of them planning to room with him at Clemson?

Re: One of them?????

Oct 15, 2012, 11:52 AM

I think all our commits are his HS teammates. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2012, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I really want him to sign, but if he is torn then he needs ]

I know what you mean, some of his teammates aren't really that bad, and I don't blame Clemson for recruiting them as well (I'm sure no other team has ever done it). However, it does suck for his teammates that did plan on coming here to play with RN. Who knows what he will end up doing.

Oct 15, 2012, 12:26 PM

I think Gallman is solid and has no desire to go elsewhere, regardless of where Nkemdiche goes. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kamara follows Nkemdiche to Ole Miss if he switches. Not a knock on Kamara at all and he's said all the right things to this point, but they've made it abundantly clear that they want to play together in college (Nkemdiche, Kamara, and Ryan Carter in particular...who all have offers from Ole Miss while Carter does not currently have one from Clemson).

Oct 15, 2012, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I really want him to sign, but if he is torn then he needs ]

He hasn't gone back and forth!! he hasn't decommitted. and it says his family is torn, not him. and as far as his comment about his decision coming when he signs the paper is a statement that could easily have been taken out of context. remember the last full interview transcript we saw from AJC? he technically is right, nothing is official until he signs. he could have meant it jokingly or in some other context. im tired of all these chicken littles when RN has said nothing of substance indicating a decommitment.

Correct. +1.***

Oct 15, 2012, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all being blown out of proportion

Oct 15, 2012, 11:46 AM

not once have i heard a quote from RN that DIRECTLY says he's considering decommitting or considering going to Ole Miss. his visits to Ole Miss or what his family thinks or any outside pressure from the SEC-biased media or anybody else might be mildly relevant, but i think at this point (i repeat AT THIS POINT), tigernation is overreacting. RN has said he wants to go where he can accomplish his goals and he knows that's Clemson. of course he likes ole miss, his brother goes there. of course his mom won't like a school she isn't familiar with yet. (dabo will change that and i've already seen espn report the staff will fly to nigeria in the offseason) i'm 100% behind this young man until he announces a decommitment or signs with anybody other than Clemson and i think the rest of us need to stop giving these stories more attention than they deserve.

Agreed!***

Oct 15, 2012, 12:16 PM

Re: all being blown out of proportion

Oct 15, 2012, 2:37 PM [ in reply to all being blown out of proportion ]

I agree gbrown. After he signs with Clemson we need to flood the AJC with Email harassing them like they did RN. A few 100,000 emails may give them the idea that they don't have a clue about what recruits are thinking. Just because he goes to visit Ole Miss he must be thinking of going there. We knew this from the beginning. His brother goes there why wouldn't he go visit his brother and watch him play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In related news, partly cloudy beautiful fall day today.***

Oct 15, 2012, 11:48 AM

Anything you read about him from the AJC......

Oct 15, 2012, 11:49 AM

will be negative toward Clemson - that's a given.

Let him decomit but keep recruiting him...this is absurd...

Oct 15, 2012, 12:40 PM

is he still considered the #1 recruit?

We need to find some wide bodies for the DT posiitons.

B O R I N G.***

Oct 15, 2012, 2:23 PM

I never thought we would hold on to him anyway.......

Oct 15, 2012, 2:46 PM

Bet we don't get Adams either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yoy can't believe The Constipation. Old Gene Talmage

Oct 15, 2012, 2:54 PM

told us that years ago.

RN himself tweeted "Ignore AJC, they twist everything!***

Oct 15, 2012, 3:45 PM

RnK

Oct 15, 2012, 4:06 PM

Is not coming to Clemson. Will he even be at the VTech game Saturday?

Re: Recruit Update: AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche

Oct 15, 2012, 4:44 PM

If we want to keep these recruits we better start playing better. We need to win out and win out convincingly. No more these kids want to play and win. Simple as that!!!!

LOL!!***

Oct 15, 2012, 5:21 PM

Recruiting must really be bad at Jawga.***

Oct 15, 2012, 5:20 PM

Some semantics here, but worth pointing out ...

Oct 15, 2012, 5:31 PM

that he told them that his decision would be final when he he signed , which is technically true of everyone. He also said his "family is torn " , which probably means his mother and his brother . They can be torn but that does not necessarily mean that he is torn. On the other hand, he is spending a lot in time in Miss , watching his brother play , and he could be building some relationships there, with both players and coaches. But, overall, the article is more suggestive than affirmative .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche

Oct 15, 2012, 9:08 PM

who will carvell stalk next year???

Deshaun (sp) Hand after committing to us, called it...***

Oct 15, 2012, 9:18 PM

Won't be there.....***

Oct 15, 2012, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: AJC: Update on Robert Nkemdiche ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RN needs to cut ties with the AJC....

Oct 16, 2012, 8:41 AM

why he keeps talking with them and then turning around and saying they jumbled his words is beyond me. If his parents were so smart so they would see that the AJC is continuing its smear campaign of their son's decision making. Of course, his parents may like the pressure and doubt thrown out by the AJC if it can get their son to Ole Miss.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic