Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In perhaps the least shocking news of the day...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 556

In perhaps the least shocking news of the day...

Nov 16, 2020, 12:58 PM

LSU and Orgeron are shitbags of the same magnitude of Baylor and Briles.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/sports/ncaaf/2020/11/16/lsu-ignored-campus-sexual-assault-allegations-against-derrius-guice-drake-davis-other-students/6056388002/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I think Coach Orgeron tried to report this

Nov 16, 2020, 1:05 PM

but the cops couldn't understand what he was saying and finally just hung up the phone.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Briles was tough one for me

Nov 16, 2020, 1:09 PM

I really liked him and his overall story. Stinks when people you think are good people turn out to be horrible people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wowsa. That is some damning stuff.

Nov 16, 2020, 1:14 PM

I would not have put Coach O in that group, but he is old school and old school ain't good when it comes to this crap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like one of the named victims was on the LSU

Nov 16, 2020, 1:34 PM

"recruiting staff", presumably as a "hostess".

I'm not the most PC guy in the world, and Gloria Steinem isn't having me over for dinner any time soon, but as the father of a daughter, it's time to end this "cute girls as recruit bait" scheme....whether it's something like our old Tiger Lillies, or modern stuff like the Alabama fax girls, it's one step away from, if not directly, prostitution and basically sends a pretty lousy message to these guys about the primary function of the average college coed.

Nothing new at LSU either...

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/inside-college-footballs-hostess-programs-/27233764/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't remember any lilies, but i do remember the Bengal Babes

Nov 16, 2020, 1:47 PM

My understanding is that it was exactly what you think it was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't remember any lilies, but i do remember the Bengal Babes

Nov 16, 2020, 2:15 PM

The Tiger Lillies were a name change from Bengal Babes.

I knew a Tiger Lilly and she claimed there was no sex involved, but knowing her and her daddy issues, I doubt it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. This is totally no lie: if my daughter was at Clemson

Nov 16, 2020, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Sounds like one of the named victims was on the LSU ]

and she said she was going to join Tiger Lilies, or whatever they are now, I would have to tell her that she backs off that or all help from us is over. I'm all in, and I know Dabo wouldn't knowingly allow what other schools have done with that to be an intentional practice at Clemson, but that is what those things are, in one form or another.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 556
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic