Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Take a second to think about Travis coming back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Take a second to think about Travis coming back

Jan 17, 2020, 11:27 PM

when he didn't have to and his comments about Clemson. Now think about Feaster high tailing it out of here to cootlumbia like a spoiled brat. One has impeccable character. The other, not so much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take a second to think about Travis coming back

Jan 17, 2020, 11:36 PM

One is a Clemson graduate and one is not. I'd be willing to bet you couldn't hold Tavien Feaster's jock strap as a football player or a man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you would sniff and lick his jockstrap.***

Jan 17, 2020, 11:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In fact, when the NCAA starts allowing players jerseys to be

Jan 18, 2020, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Take a second to think about Travis coming back ]

bought you will be asking to buy their jockstraps. Then you can hold them, smell them and do whatever other shat you like to do with them.

pitiful***

Jan 18, 2020, 8:06 AM

Jan 18, 2020, 12:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Take a second to think about Travis coming back ]

Tavien Feaster shat all over Clemson, our fans and players. Transferring is fine, i understand that but to the coots? Idk what he was thinking. Playing on a crappy team behind a crappy OL in a good conference. He finished the season with 600 yards and 5 tds. He could of had a better season staying at Clemson and got more national recognition. Or he could of least went somewhere where he would of been utilized better, did he even start in any game? He may have a Clemson degree but he is not a Clemson man. Just my opinion

transferring to SCar bothers me...

Jan 18, 2020, 12:26 AM

but being from Spartanburg, I think he wanted to be near family. He ended up splitting too much time with Dowdle, IMO, but he was their leading rusher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson is soooooo far from Spartanburg

Jan 18, 2020, 5:59 AM

Spartanburg is a lot closer to Clemson than it is to Columbia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

okay***

Jan 18, 2020, 9:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: transferring to SCar bothers me...

Jan 18, 2020, 7:26 AM [ in reply to transferring to SCar bothers me... ]

I interpreted this Reply as referencing post Clemson career when the tnetmember posts "being from Spartanburg he wanted to stay close to home", as in Columbia is closer to Spartanburg than Athens, Chapel Hill, or Blacksburg, Va.

you are struggling to make a point then***

Jan 18, 2020, 9:58 AM

Re: transferring to SCar bothers me...

Jan 18, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: transferring to SCar bothers me... ]

Does this mean you don’t think playing for the Peckerheads will help TF make it onto a NFL roster?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2020, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Take a second to think about Travis coming back ]

Doubt that.....Feaster is a coot......

No need to take a shot at Feaster

Jan 17, 2020, 11:41 PM

ETN is obviously going to be one of our fans all time favorites

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hi, BT, hope all goes well. I understand the feelings about

Jan 18, 2020, 4:04 AM

Feaster, but I think most of his former Clemson teammates didn't hold much of a grudge against him, as evidenced in photos of their camaraderie after our game against Carolina this year.

I wasn't particularly happy about the transfer but didn't view it as a slight against us. It seemed more of a convenience, as he would remain close to home. Our players probably viewed it, also, much as those going pro do when many former opponents wind up on the same team supporting each other.

Yet, like you, I applaud ETN for his decision to return...which I think will be one heck of a motivation for our entire team this year,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D@mn takin Feaster's transfer personal...

Jan 18, 2020, 7:11 AM

Shades of a jilted lover or a deranged, obsessed fan, but you keep beatin that dead horse; sick puppy-

Let it go

Jan 18, 2020, 7:40 AM

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prison was you" Lewis B Smedes

Stay off of Feaster

Jan 18, 2020, 8:04 AM

He did not somehow betray you or Clemson.

Re: Stay off of Feaster

Jan 18, 2020, 10:14 AM

I understand why Feaster thought he needed to transfer. He was a very highly touted rb coming out of high school and expected to be an early starter. He was a good rb, but not as good as ETN. He could see that he was going to stay as a backup. He felt he was good enough to start and be a featured part of an offense somewhere. I don't blame him for trasnsferring, but he picked the wrong place. I think he should have been Usuck's featured back, but ......

Jan 19, 2020, 1:34 AM

He’ll do well, but hopefully we don’t play LSU again.

unfortunately we wont get to play you next year

Jan 19, 2020, 1:59 AM

because you won't sniff the playoffs.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic