Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In case you have missed it in the media this pre-season then
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,039

In case you have missed it in the media this pre-season then

Aug 28, 2012, 9:00 AM

here is a recap on Clemson from newspapers, radio, and TV:

-Clemson has no physical players on O or D--it's line is a "shambles"

-Clemson is not good enough to win the division--FSU & NC State are just light heads above us (BTW did you know FSU has not 1 but 2 top 2 ranked recruiting classes? Man what a deal. Where was Clemson ranked?)

-Clemson is not good enough to go to a good bowl--all the good bowls taken by FSU, VT, and NC State--Tigers projected to go to Sun Bowl down El Paso way

-Clemson has no receivers beyond Sammy Watkins--beyond the fact that without Watkins Clemson will lose, is the fact that Dabo's decision on this is not even discussed or if it is it is questioned

-Clemson is a sister of the poor to FSU. FSU has nobody that can match it in anything in the ACC--tradition, fan support, stadium, coaches, team, etc. etc. etc.

-Auburn is in SEC so . . . they will upset the Tigers

Did I miss anything?

Point being is that as far as respect we have none going into the season. If I was a young man on our team I would be digging deeper than anyone around me to find a way to bring that respect back and I would do it on the biggest stages and with as much force as I could. It's about hunger. We know that most of those things are false or distorted. We just have to show it begining Saturday night in Atlanta. We have to want it more and be willing to give it all to get the results we want.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen***

Aug 28, 2012, 9:03 AM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well.. To be fair, while I agree with you to a point

Aug 28, 2012, 9:04 AM

Giving up 70 in your last game in front of the entire country tends to stick in people's mind.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

We R DOOMED!***

Aug 28, 2012, 9:08 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: In case you have missed it in the media this pre-season then

Aug 28, 2012, 9:14 AM

I like how Auburn who had a bad D last year suddenly has a great DL. Where were those guys last year- in witness protection? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In case you have missed it in the media this pre-season then

Aug 28, 2012, 9:22 AM

With all due respect, this is the precise theme that the coaches have been using to motivate our guys this spring, summer and fall camp.

With that said, I think this season is shaping up to be the Shock The World Tour Part II.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I hope so. I hope eveyone of them feel the need to

Aug 28, 2012, 9:24 AM

turn this all around and shock the cfb world!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagee, we are projected 14...thats good if you ask me***

Aug 28, 2012, 9:46 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,039
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic