Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In a blind resume test...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

In a blind resume test...

Sep 22, 2018, 9:50 PM

Most Tnetters would completely trash Ohio State or UGA if they had our schedule and results to this point. That’s a fact.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In a blind resume test...

Sep 22, 2018, 9:54 PM

I should add the sos would be the main topic and reasoning for bashing. Funny how we slam the sec east for sucking, and the B1G for Nebraska and Rutgers sucking last week. I’ll be darned if our 2nd and 3rd best teams in the conference didn’t get pants’d this week. It’s truly the tigers on their own. They’ve got to pull the weight for the ACC this year. No more gimmicky Miami chain, or Lamar. That’s all over.

Sep 22, 2018, 10:06 PM

The ACC sucks this year but two years ago top to bottom it was the best conference. The SEC East has been a dumpster fire for years and when you beat a team 31-0 in the playoffs the natural instinct of the fanbase is to trash their schedule. But yeah that was two years ago as well.

This year here is my take so far and it is a take that is subject to change. The ACC sucks. The Big is probably going to be overrated as usual. The SEC West is the best hands down and my verdict is still out on the East but my early take is that aside from GA they still suck. The Big 12? I don’t know yet but they always seem to produce teams that roll up good offensive numbers against bad defenses within their own conference but I can’t remember the last team that had a truly elite defense from that conference. The pac12? Who cares? Anyways I know you’re a big buckeye fan and while I expect the BIG has an elite team or two they are not and have not been a great conference for years so I don’t want to hear anything about the ACC from you. They’re an overrated conference because the networks continue to cater to their large fanbases. There. You asked for it and I gave it to you straight.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 10:32 PM

But...but....VT.....FSU......??

Sep 22, 2018, 10:41 PM

Who cares? FSU wasn’t any good last year either but they stilled smoked an SEC east opponent on rivalry weekend. You act like FSU is still relevant or something. I could care less about the rest of the ACC. Anyways all I know is that Ohio State has never beaten Clemson and the last time they played Clemson they couldn’t even score. You joined our site just before the game because you thought the bucs would win and you could talk trash. I’m sorry we hurt your feelings. Cool that butthurt son. ??????????????????????????????????????

Ouch! Busted!!***

Sep 23, 2018, 9:06 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: In a blind resume test... ]

Who in the heck said the B1G isn’t over rated this year? They did go 7-1 in bowls last year, but look 1/2 as good as expected this year. My post wasn’t about that. It was highlighting Tnets bias towards the tigers performance and schedule while trashing every other team and conference which include better resumes and in some cases better teams to this point. That’s all

Sep 22, 2018, 10:44 PM

Well I guess I would listen to your BIG argument if they hadn’t been shutout in the playoffs the last two times they went.??

I guess the committee saved the BIG the embarrassment last year and allowed the bowls to give them some favorable matchups.??????

Sep 22, 2018, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: In a blind resume test... ]

It seems as if you are looking for rational, objective sports discussion on a fan forum. Get out ypur ruby slippers and watch out for flying monkeys. No doubt the acc other than Clemson stunk it up. As far as bammer vs jimbo, big difference in playing away in poor weather vs home in nice. Clemson has let tl play his way to the starter (maybe my wishful thinkingl . Similar to stoudt and Watson except trevor didn't get hurt. If deshaun hadn't been injured in the gt game, that seasons might have been quite different. Bottom line, we stomped the bees. Lighten up francis.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Sep 22, 2018, 10:54 PM

He’s a troll and has a low pulse for a reason. The double “E” in his handle is for Ezekiel Elliott who got shutdown by the Clemson D.

Sep 22, 2018, 11:55 PM

You must not have watched that game. Elliot has never played Clemson.

That’s right. We shut down your other overrated RB.

Sep 23, 2018, 7:30 AM

I think Samuels was her name.

Sep 22, 2018, 10:33 PM

Have you seen Ugas SOS? How is theirs any better?

Absolutely correct.... SEC East is a joke

Sep 22, 2018, 10:40 PM

Year in and year out.

p.s. COOOOOOOT!***

Sep 22, 2018, 11:12 PM

Sep 22, 2018, 10:52 PM

Unfortunately we are forced to play Scar every year, regardless of how it hurts our SOS. If ATM, Auburn, whoever else we schedule out of the almighty SEC can’t keep up, go screw ur self. We win our conference and end up playing tougher opponents in ur conference before season end! Until next year when u finally have to play Big brother Alabama, sniff, sniff.

Sep 23, 2018, 7:32 AM

Why do you continue to pose as a clemson fan when nobody is buying it?

Not completely untrue

Sep 23, 2018, 8:06 AM

But we have built the national caché at this point to be able to survive a weaker SOS should we run the table but our margin for error this year I believe is gone.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic