Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball: Tigers Hold Off MSU Down The Stretch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Nov 15, 2007, 11:24 PM

Stitt hits six straight free throws in the final minute to help Clemson to an 84-82 victory in Starkville. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a pretty game

Nov 16, 2007, 7:14 AM

Shooting 36% from the field is pathetic. Sorry gang, even though we toughened up at the end and hit the FTs, shooting like that will not win too many games. Come on OP, recruit shooters!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Indeed*******

Nov 16, 2007, 7:23 AM

nt

We went on the road to a hostile environment, shot poorly

Nov 16, 2007, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

from the field, and still managed to beat a major conference opponent - one that will more than likely be in the NCAA tournament.

Man, people are never satisfied.

I agree

Nov 16, 2007, 10:03 AM

I was pretty d@& proud of our improvement at the line....did we shoot 73% last year? I think not!

Re: Not a pretty game

Nov 16, 2007, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

The #1 team in the country shot 43% this week against Davidson. Last night's stats don't seem way out of wack for the first road game of the season, especially against a quality opponent.

Re: Not a pretty game

Nov 16, 2007, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

It's one night. On the road. 2nd game of the year. Very pysical.

I'm actually encouraged by this victory when we're usually playing a high school team for the first 15 games.

We went on the road vs an SEC team that have a heck of a talent in Gordon, who is going to give lots of teams fits.

And 73% from the line is a HUGE improvement.

We're not a top ten team, but I think you'll see we're in the 18-25 range by season's end.

Let's just hope Miss St. has a break out season and we'll all look back and say, "Man that Gordon from Miss St. is a beast. And we beat them at there place with like 20 Clemson fans there."

Great Game OP and gang. You guys are growing up so quickly.

Also another Double Double for my man Mays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Broadcast Talent. Show Host. PxP and Color Guy. Believer. As seen/heard on @nflnetwork @espn @foxsports @cbssports @1055theroar

And notice how easily RU switches from football bashing to

Nov 16, 2007, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

basketball.

VERY adept, coot.

In November, it doesn't matter how you win, it's if you win.***

Nov 16, 2007, 4:53 PM

RU4GOD has the IQ of a turnip

Nov 16, 2007, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

Are you like a Clemson fan...No you are a Clemson critic. Did you even read the article, Clemson shot more shots than MSU. Did you even watch the game last night? Even Giminski said that it was a false statistic. Shooting more shots constitutes a lower percentage. "Shooting like that will not win too many games. Come on OP, recruit shooters!" Yeah maybe your'e right, OP needs to recruit some shooters, FRESHMAN Stitt shot 6 for 6 behind the line, 4 for 4 with in the last 2 minutes, and FRESHMAN Oglesby was the leading scorer in their 2nd collegiate game. RU4GOD, why don't you do the Clemson fans and tigernet readers a favor and go cheer for the male anatomy b/c that is exactly what you sound like. I think I speak for the majority when I say stop leaving ignorant replies on Tigernet.

-J-

Mr Kettle, meet Mr Pot.

Nov 17, 2007, 8:54 AM

I wonder if the real fans (those who support the team, Tigernet AND other fans' opinions) know what a cynical, know-it-all person you really are? I'll make it easy for them and for you. Here are the types of posts you leave (below.) Some fan you are.... you apparently think EVERYONE is either an idiot or ignorant. Here's a tip. Grow up, get a life, pay your Tigernet dues, and stop crying when someone disagrees with you. No one cares any more about YOUR posts than you do theirs. Now, read below and see who's the critic, Mr. Kettle.

Your post: "You failed to mention what happened to Jacoby"

A reply: "...or they could just read the very first note in the story."

Gee... were you too quick to CRITICIZE? Or can you not read?

Your post: "Ignorant people think they are a better coach than TB."

Wow. I can't figure out if this was a slam on TB or on Ignorant people. Maybe you could be a little more specific next time when trying to dis on CU fans. Or at least TRY not be so ignorant in your communication "skills."

Your post: "I think he is trying to send a message to the few ignorant fans"

There's that word again. There appears to be a limit on your adjective vocabulary. Next time try uninformed, uneducated, oblivious, naive, coot.

Your post: "Inclassrightnow" you're a moron if you think it was fair and square"

That's better... I didn't think of "moron."

Your post: "You are the idiot. Did you not read the article?"

I refer back to the top of this list and post #1, Mister Kettle.

Your post: "Fire Bowden. Hire a coach who can coach with confidence and under pressure."

Can't wait to read future posts when you start singing his praises for going 12-2.

Yep folks, no doubt about it. queenhunterx5 is a true fan. He loves everything and everybody that is related to Clemson. Unless of course you're an idiot, are ignorant, a moron, or a fan of TB. Other than that, he likes us all!

I can sleep again!

(and yes, I realize I invested way too much time in replying to this non-donor nut case ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: RU4GOD has the IQ of a turnip

Nov 19, 2007, 12:57 AM [ in reply to RU4GOD has the IQ of a turnip ]

Instead of spending 5 hours on the background check reply, why dont you reply on what I wrote. Where am I off-base...ignorant moron...You forgot the IQ turnip thing...Give me some credit....Gah!

P.S. Non-donor nut case...good one...

MSU is predicted 2nd in the SEC West

Nov 16, 2007, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Not a pretty game ]

and should be a tourney team.

We went into a hostile environment, against an extremely tough interior defense and won the game. Shooting percentages are padded by easy baskets, not jump shots. Those will be tough to come by for any team against MSU.

Come back and post after you learn the game.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic