Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Important question for the board. Be serious, not dumb....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Important question for the board. Be serious, not dumb....

Sep 6, 2020, 7:07 PM

Since we all know (those NOT in denial) that Joe Biden is incapable of performing the duties of the presidency, what do you think will be the strategy of the DNC if he is elected? In other words, how will they get rid of him and install the most extreme liberal bytch senator from California?

You know, the one you liberals can't wait to answer your desires for higher taxes, free education and student loan relief (out of YOUR pockets), free health care for illegals (while YOU pay for YOURS), multi-trillion dollar Green New Deal costs, more sanctuary cities, more , open borders, more job-killing regulations, no bail police departments, defunded police and military, prosecutors refusing to charge criminals (ie. rapists, killers, robbers, looters, arsonists, etc), your daughters sharing bathrooms with boys and having to compete against them, no farting zones, banning cows and being cancelled on a daily basis.

Be careful what you wish for??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Important question for the board. Be serious, not dumb....

Sep 6, 2020, 7:14 PM

Help me out here, where will the no farting zones be? If it’s elevators or other similarly enclosed public spaces, I’m in favor of life sentences for farting there.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am going to be serious about how dumb...

Sep 6, 2020, 7:36 PM

it is to call a woman running or office a ##### then expect anyone to continue reading your words. Seriously, calm down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree that needs to be edited out

Sep 6, 2020, 8:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN! I didn't even call Hillary that. ******

Sep 6, 2020, 8:35 PM [ in reply to I am going to be serious about how dumb... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2020, 11:29 PM

You are watching way too much FoxFakeNews, Lying Limbaugh, and the continual lies of TheRump.

With the recent Atlantic Magazine about TheRump calling dead soldiers "losers," the Trumper cult has fallen below 33% of the voters.
Of course, for you "losers?" that still believe the continual lies from TheRump may be scared, but most reasonable people aren't worried about Biden.
At the very least, Biden will surround himself with intelligent and experienced advisers and cabinet members. Biden will then LISTEN to experts, an important skill that TheRump never mastered. Of course, Biden is a decent human being; that will be a massive improvement from the POS named TheRump.

Anyone in the WHouse explained why TheRump was given an Alzheimer test? And has anyone explained why the idiot (TheRump) went on national TV, TWICE, to brag about acing a test that is usually used to terminate the driving privileges of the mentally-demented? (Chris Wallace smirked, but didn't fall down laughing as he asked TheRump about the 'circle the elephant' question. Kudos to Wallace.
But the mental derangement of TheRump is scarey; I'm not sure why y'all delude yourselves into thinking TheRump is sane.

MT has to be a parody poster or is a Russian troll...***

Sep 6, 2020, 11:53 PM

Sep 7, 2020, 12:41 AM

Hard to believe that not one person is willing to admit that Biden is a definite No-Go. The massive amount of denial on this board is beyond comprehension. The fact that not one person will touch the subject says everything: of course you don't want to take a stand (and state the obvious) because you know I'm right and you don't want to look stupid saying Joe is just fine!

TYVM. It's satisfying that you all agree with me and aren't defending Joe. But you are using the typical Liberal ploy of deflection by attacking me and Trump!! I'm honored.

Get use to saying President Trump until early 2025.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, I have a real question for y'all...

Sep 7, 2020, 12:56 AM

And if you don't answer it the way I want, you're a dumb liberal!

So, hey, those of you who don't agree with me who are stupid liberals, try to answer these!

-How will you handle that free education and student loan stuff that isn't going to happen? Ever?

-Hey, man, what about free health care for illegals, which not a single Dem has propose?

-What about open borders?! I mean, no politician has advocated this, but let's toss it out there to scare y'all!

-No bail police! Another crazy ### thing no federal politician is pushing! You scared yet!

-Defund police!!! Crazy!! Remember when Joe Biden advocated that?!.... oh yeah, he didn't.

-All those crazy liberal prosecutors across the nation who are just gonna stop charging people!

-OMG your little girls are gonna see some penises.

-NO FARTING ZONES

-BANNING COWS

Seriously, how are you stupid libs not responding seriously too my post?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Hey, I have a real question for y'all...

Sep 7, 2020, 10:14 AM

Cat...you couldn't be more wrong. Bunker Boy wants to reallocate police funds; you remember that, right? That Bidenese for defunding. Scary that you couldn't figure that out on your own. You're welcome.

You're telling us all that the Dems aren't offering free health care for illegals, as well as free education (at your expense) for college? Seriously? What planet are you on?

It's mind bobbling that you don't realize that the Dems are all in for open borders (for their votes)!

Bernie, AOC want student loan forgiveness!

******The confidence displayed by idiots is staggering. That's for you, Cat! LMAO

Try harder, man. You're way too detached from reality.

Here's one for you (that you didn't push back on): Is Joe Biden competent to lead the free world?

Sep 7, 2020, 3:03 PM

Miura,

I think it is mind-boggling.

Please remember that us Democrats have chosen Joe Biden, the moderate, as our candidate - not AOC or Bernie or any of the more liberal possibilities.

Your fear-mongering list is far more unreal than anything that Senator Biden is endorsing.

Finally, allow me to say unequivocally that Joe Biden will be a far more competent President that Trump has been. Of that I (& the American people) have no doubt.

Sep 7, 2020, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Hey, I have a real question for y'all... ]

I am actually fine with no farting zones.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 10:28 AM

Dem logic: We eat too much beef--> need for more Cows-->Cows fart--> methane--> elevated greenhouse gases-->global warning -->we're all doomed!!--> trash the climate crisis deniers !! LMAO

No fair. You get to be dumb, but I can’t.***

Sep 7, 2020, 1:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 2:54 PM

Miura,

It is difficult to answer a stupid question in a serious manner, but i will try to address a few points.

What is your evidence that Senator Biden is incapable of performing the duties of the President ? Please beware of edited excerpts from his speeches. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/15/us/politics/trump-campaign-ads-biden.html

In fact, we all (from all over the political spectrum) need to be wary of these new ads on social media. Spin has been around for a while, but lately this format has become more outright deceptive.

Secondly, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are moderates - only slightly left of center. I think that they will be open to working with legislators (who make the laws) to try to address some of these issues in a rational manner. When you have to resort to hyperbole and fear-mongering, it seems as if YOU are the one who CANNOT consider a reasonable compromise.

I think that Biden and Harris will win the election in November, but if we Americans don't find a way to speak with each other, give the other person their due, and learn to compromise a bit, America is in big trouble. And that goes for our leaders as well as everyone of us.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic