Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tank Robinson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Tank Robinson

Jan 3, 2017, 12:04 AM

Is he our next target af safety

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No

Jan 3, 2017, 12:07 AM

Re: No

Jan 3, 2017, 12:09 AM

So who are we targeting after McKinley snubbed us

Jan 3, 2017, 12:20 AM

I have no idea because it's a non contact period so our coaches can't contact anyone until after the national title game. Tank isn't as good as what we already have so it'd be a waste to sign him. Clemson will find a very good player.

I'm worried about the RB position

Jan 3, 2017, 12:30 AM

feaster last season but we seem to miss out on the big recruits at this position. With the commit we lost recently, a guy I was really excited about, I'm concerned.

I don't know why.....

Jan 3, 2017, 3:40 AM

Dye and Choice both were as highly regarded as Richardson but even Richardson would only be as good as those 2 if he only got 3 carries every other game. Look at Gallman, he usually doesn't get going until the he gets a few carries under his belt and the other guys don't get that opportunity. Dabo is going to sign a RB and there is no doubt about that but I don't like this I'm worried about the RBs" talk because we have the guys it just so happened they had to fight through injuries at the start of their career. After what Gallman did when the others were hurt he earned the starting job and there wasn't anything the other backs could do lest Gallman had gotten hurt at anytime during the past 3 years. I don't think its fair to judge the other backs based off the little bit of carries they have gotten. Look at Fuller who seems to have finally came on but it took awhile because he just didn't get the time. Gallman got all the time with the ones during practice. Plus you go through the injuries that Choice and Dye went through then its common sense it will take time and actually playing for them to trust their bodies which I think they are at that point already but they haven't gotten the time in games they need to build that confidence or that feeling of being an actual part of a game. Even Gallman would have 10 runs of 2 yards of less then break off 3 runs of 15 or 20 so just because Choice or Dye hasn't really had the opportunity to do that doesn't mean they can't they just haven't gotten the carries.

Jan 3, 2017, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Re: No ]

Is't Spector a safety?

Listed as one, but I think we're looking SAM/Nickel

Jan 3, 2017, 8:19 AM

with him

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive