Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m trying to think of a football program that is sadder than the Gamecawk program.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I’m trying to think of a football program that is sadder than the Gamecawk program.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:00 PM

I’ll let you know later if I come up with one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m trying to think of a football program that is sadder than the Gamecawk program.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:06 PM

I would start with the four programs that lost to them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m trying to think of a football program that is sadder than the Gamecawk program.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:28 PM

Bub said:

I would start with the four programs that lost to them.

Georgia? Not even. That game was the poster child for "fluke".

Nov 18, 2019, 10:34 PM

http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/leader/911/team/offense/split01/category10/sort03.html

No one wastes more offensive talent than Georgia.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:27 PM

Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Kansas, and some of the MAC teams. Oh, and Western Carolina, ETSU, and Cal Poly. That's about it.

I think even the MASH unit at NC State could beat them.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:29 PM

Traditionally I would have Kansas there with SCAR, but with Les there are some signs of life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 10:30 PM

They should change their change there mascot to the Walking Dead Zombies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 10:32 PM

I bet Baylor is pretty sad today.

But that’s temporary.

Coot is forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 18, 2019, 10:34 PM

You're going to be thinking a long time

Nov 18, 2019, 10:53 PM

There may be a couple of Mid Major programs or Division II schools, but as far as Power 5 Conferences, all time.I would have to put the cawks at #1 all-time.

Nov 19, 2019, 2:25 AM

Someone has to be worst.
Why not them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

UConn... and they're also glad it's womens BB season***

Nov 18, 2019, 11:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 11:17 PM

This guy looks pretty Sad....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll stay with Michigan...by a nose!

Nov 19, 2019, 5:43 AM

A (supposed) blue-blood of college ball that, while they win games, has seldom had a marquee win over the past 20+ years. Worse than that, they haven't even matched UofSC's 5-year stretch of success and...their crowning achievement: they lose to UofSC and are a meme for how a clown blows up a RB. That's not notoriety you want your mom to know about!

Since the 2008 Season:
Michigan: 92-58
Cootland: 92-62 2-0 vs Michigan

Yeah, tied for wins over last 12 years...to date. Looks like someone's about to return to their rightful place at the top of ineptitude!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 6:07 AM

Rutgers

Does it give you a headache?***

Nov 19, 2019, 6:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 7:08 AM

What about the Atoms in that Disney movie?

Before they got that cool mule Gus to kick field goals.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic