Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Championship brings Clemson football full circle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,344

New Story: Championship brings Clemson football full circle

Jan 13, 2017, 2:57 PM

Championship brings Clemson football full circle

Clemson football came full circle in the Shirley household – and a lot of other households – Monday night. My journey with Clemson football started in 1976 when I attended my first game with my dad. My first road game (at Georgia) came two years later, and there were many great memories from that first game until I graduated from Clemson in 1993. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Championship brings Clemson football full circle

Jan 13, 2017, 4:14 PM

The family tradition for all of us is what makes the Clemson so special with the glue that brings us together being the love we have for our Tigers and each other. No matter what happened during the week we all come together smiling and loving our Tigers and each other on the weekend.

Our fans as a whole not only love the Tigers and their family but we all come together and become family with all the other Clemson fans to cheer our team on to become elite.

Clemson Football ?? brings us all together as one each and every game.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Championship brings Clemson football full circle

Jan 13, 2017, 11:54 PM

Well written, Daniel. I was 12 when the Tigers won in Miami. Monday night made me feel 12 again. So happy and proud of the effort and belief of our team.
Go Tigers!!!

Goosebumps! Go TIGERS!!***

Jan 14, 2017, 12:01 AM

I'm truly a Clemson Tiger from birth! Seriously,

Jan 14, 2017, 2:29 AM

I was definitely conceived right around the time of the 1981 NC game! I've done the math, and it works....and have come to the realization that what I was calculating was really weird to be thinking about once I actually realized what my answer units would be. :( SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm truly a Clemson Tiger from birth! Seriously,

Jan 14, 2017, 7:54 AM

Chill bumps dude!! Been a tiger all my life also. The ol man played at Clemson so my journey started the same way yours did. We were in tiger town every Saturday the fall. Dad has passed and all I could think about Monday is how he would have felt watching that game. The grave yard was definitely rumbling Monday night!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic