Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson

Dec 14, 2015, 4:34 PM

after the way Dabo treated one of his players on live TV at the ACCCG. Perhaps Dexter wasn't watching that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson

Dec 14, 2015, 4:37 PM

Dude it wasn't THAT bad, get over it. You sound like a coot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Says the guy who signed up less than a month ago***

Dec 14, 2015, 4:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^Meter is broken***

Dec 14, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson ]

Uhhhhh the sarcasm is not strong with this young grasshopper.... Lolol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sarcasm , my man***

Dec 14, 2015, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson ]

This guy should go drinking with me !

Dec 14, 2015, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson ]

!!

null

Dec 14, 2015, 4:37 PM

Hoping and praying that you're joking. Lol.

You can hope in one hand...***

Is that you York?***

Dec 14, 2015, 4:38 PM

York?

Never heard of her

Re: York?

Dec 14, 2015, 4:40 PM

Well played, padawan.

Dec 14, 2015, 4:38 PM

We really are fortunate that nobody watches ACC football

and saw that.

Think of all of the decommits we would've had.

Agreed, we really dodged a bullet there***

Dec 14, 2015, 4:41 PM

Yep, could have done permanent damage to the youngster's

self-esteen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

COOT Alert...BOOM-BOOM-BOOM RICH GETTING RICHER..3 MORE 5*'s on the way

Know how I know you're serious?

Dec 14, 2015, 4:51 PM

You used a thrice capitalized "BOOM" response.

i'm sure he's had to explain it to moms everywhere.

hopefully DRad put Dabo on a PIP; it's best to address these things early so they don't crop up again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were a bettin man, I'd guess D-Rad will require Dabo to

Dec 14, 2015, 4:42 PM

hand out a participation trophy after every successful punt attempt in the playoffs.

Pretty sure that's sarcasm boys. Learn it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 4:53 PM

Plant a seed and the haters pile on, funny stuff, haha.

Sarcasm not allowed on TNET - kinda like lists...

Dec 14, 2015, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised any recruit would choose to come to Clemson ]

Who is the next commitment:

Overton
Smith
Simpson
Gary
Edwards
Other

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sarcasm not allowed on TNET - kinda like lists...

Dec 14, 2015, 7:57 PM

That's right no list. I do enjoy sarcasm though

Dec 14, 2015, 4:41 PM

If that was the case....the coots new coach wouldnt be selling ice to eskimos!

Did they hire an insurance salesman too?

Dec 14, 2015, 4:55 PM

They copy everything we do. Next thing you know, their new coach will be wearing a cheerleader uniform.

Dec 14, 2015, 4:44 PM

So you heard the coach's comments? That play was a real breakdown of discipline for Teasdale, sir. It could have cost us the game and while it was not our only mistake, it was one of the biggest if not #1. Penalties on Green were troubling and on #24 [Fields]--a penalty and a muffed on-sides kick.

If the punter is still on the team at the bowl and next year, I suspect you might admit he got over it. They do not hand out rewards at major college practices; it is largely critical to correct situations that are detrimental to team success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't hear Dabo's comments, because I'm a real fan and

Dec 14, 2015, 4:50 PM

was watching from the comfort of a luxury box at the stadium.

Seriously. I think he was joking

Dec 14, 2015, 4:53 PM

Ok

No, pretty sure Dabo was serious. If he was joking

Dec 14, 2015, 4:54 PM

I think AT would've been laughing.

Maybe AT was in on the joke?***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Good thought, I hadn't considered that.***

Dec 14, 2015, 5:13 PM

Another GWP Gem

they keep fallen for it - keep it up.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I can't believe he didn't watch the game or the pinheads 3

Dec 14, 2015, 5:05 PM

days later... maybe he doesn't care about getting held accountable for his actions. Or maybe he thinks he can grow from a good, public chewing out. Maybe he was on his Xbox for 4 days straight and didn't watch the ESecPNs.

Who knows with kids these days...

That's true. From the looks of him, he was probably in the

Dec 14, 2015, 5:14 PM

weight room the whole time. I hope he didn't DVR the game and plans on watching it later.

Dec 14, 2015, 5:56 PM

some people just don't appreciate the fine art of sarcasm.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 7:12 PM

get real!! players know that guy made a horrible mental mistake... simply can not have that.. players know that... NO HARM DONE

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2015, 7:59 PM

Youre a #####. Teasdell F'd up and his Coach chewed him out. Big deal. I'm glad Dabo chewed him out. If it were me, it would have been much worse. I thought Dabo went easy on him.

Dec 14, 2015, 8:04 PM

Hellllllooo mcfly. He was being sarcastic.

Dexter is not a punter, and our punter was a punter.

Dec 14, 2015, 8:05 PM

Dabo would never yell at a real athlete like that, and recruits understand this.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic