Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Im sure this has been discussed, but the South Upper Deck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,600

Im sure this has been discussed, but the South Upper Deck

Sep 8, 2015, 10:13 AM

facilities were, to put it simply, terrible and non existent. Only 2 concession lines and the rest were closed, no ATM, no dippin' dots, no frozen lemonade, and I hope everyone liked Ketchup and only Ketchup, because that's the only condiment they had. A Ketchup dispenser baking in the hot sun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

geeZ..sure you weren't in Russia?!

Sep 8, 2015, 10:15 AM

LOL & GoTiGs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

North upper was also a mess. 1st game pains

Sep 8, 2015, 10:20 AM

on Clemson s and the fans. 93 was a parking lot. I lol'd when people started hitting thier horns.

Seems a lot of folks showed up about 90 mins before kickoff and couldn't understand why they couldn't just drive to thier spot.

Id guess 2000 or so were still outside the south lower deck gates at kickoff because a lot of them all tried to get in 15 mins before kickoff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

you left out the ROCK being locked up duing/afte the game***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

And there were no stairs/ramps! Had to access seats

Sep 8, 2015, 10:26 AM

via giant stepladders.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you get behind a big fat guy too?***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you get behind a big fat guy too?***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:31 AM

No, but the guy behind me was complaining about that very thing.

Are you positive?***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not to mention the effin woo hoo ers!!!***

Sep 8, 2015, 10:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The South Upper Deck was a joke.

Sep 8, 2015, 11:02 AM

The concession stands that were open ran out of ice and jumbo hot dogs. My wife had to stand in line for half of the second quarter to get a drink. There were also a bunch of students sitting in our seats based on computer generated passes. I thought about writing the AD but he does not answer his letters. Who is in charge of the stadium on game days?

They've changed the student seating policy....

Sep 8, 2015, 11:44 AM

Students organizations no longer receive rerserved seats within a designated block. The tickets merely have section and row numbers on them and seating is first come first serve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

So my tickets no longer entitle me to the seats designated

Sep 8, 2015, 12:48 PM

thereon?

That's not what I'm saying....

Sep 8, 2015, 12:51 PM

What I am saying is, students are assigned to a particular section, not a particular seat within that section. Consequently, they may have a tendency to encroach on the reserved seating areas especially for the more crowded games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This is a serious complaint

Sep 8, 2015, 11:04 AM

I suggest you contact someone in charge of facility or game management. That is definitely not acceptable and used to be better at Clemson.

We have improved the aesthetics of gamely but we cannot let the logistics slip.

Re: You sat up there with the poors?***

Sep 8, 2015, 11:45 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic