Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm sure it's been said,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I'm sure it's been said,

Nov 14, 2016, 12:24 PM

but this game can't beat us twice. On the one hand, sitting on your only loss of the season for 8 months is really tough, but it gives you plenty of time to regroup and come back with resolve. These guys now have to do it in 7 days. Wake Forest isn't terrible this year, and games in Winston-Salem have given us trouble in the past. The only goal this weekend is to close out the division. Can't win 5 more games without winning 1 first. Everything is still in front of them, and while Alabama may look unbeatable, there's a reason that they don't just hand out wins and losses based on metrics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In no way, shape, or form should this lead to a

Nov 14, 2016, 12:29 PM

hangover. Win out and you're in. We haven't lost a single goal with the exception of being undefeated. If anything, it should cause a sense of urgency because the margin for error is no more. This team claims to be different and find ways to win. Herby has said that we "have the heart of a champion". Time to prove it. It's easy to deal with adversity when you're winning. Now's the time to show up and turn it on down the stretch. Prove the pundits wrong and fans that question whether or not they have it, myself included. I've eaten crow before and would be dang happy to have a couple more helpings of it.

Re: In no way, shape, or form should this lead to a

Nov 14, 2016, 1:01 PM

We have the talent to play with anyone. The coaching staff can recruit talent. There are too many accolades to mention. One theme has emerged over the last 4-5 years. We can't finish the kill. I don't think it is the players. I do think when the game is tight and a crucial decision has to be made, it seems to is over thought. Trust the talent. Yes the players have to make the plays. Unleash the Tiger.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic