Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris first team meeting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,495

Chad Morris first team meeting

Dec 7, 2017, 10:49 AM

https://t.co/8hPF0gWmPT

Sounded like a Dabo speech. He said at the end “best defensive coordinator.” No way hes talking about Jimmy G.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

Dec 7, 2017, 11:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

Dec 7, 2017, 11:02 AM

Interesting note.. he says they will have the best defensive coordinator in college football. I really do wonder if that is a hint at his good friend BV coming to take the job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably just hopped on red bulls

Dec 7, 2017, 11:05 AM

typical

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: probably just hopped on red bulls

Dec 7, 2017, 11:06 AM

I hope he as another plan of attack.. Red Bulls don't seem to help Larry Fedora very much.

https://www.tarheelblog.com/2013/9/18/4743422/larry-fedora-might-have-a-red-bull-problem

Re: We'll see if he's ready to do all that.***

Dec 7, 2017, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: We'll see if he's ready to do all that.*** ]

We all know who is the best defensive coordinator in the country. I don't think Brent would go anywhere else for a lateral position!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think of the power vacuum of the SEC west he is walking into

Dec 7, 2017, 11:06 AM

Saben will not be there forever. Lsu has Mumbles Gumbo. Miss St and Ole miss are Miss St and ole miss. Enough said. A&M has Cut and run Jimbo and I don't see Kid Crablegs at QB for him. Perfect opportunity to build a program like Dabo did here. I'm cheering for him to be successful.

Im sure he is talking about BV but it doesn't mean it's

Dec 7, 2017, 11:11 AM

happening. BV and Chad Morris are not wired the same. He also talked championships and while I have a lot of respect for Chad I don't see that happening. Does it not seem kinda sh***y to anyone else if he is talking about BV and is aggressively pursuing him especially now before a playoff game? Like I said I highly doubt it's anything to worry about and the only way I could've seen the 2 of them together is if BV was HC and Chad was OC. He also seems to take most if not all of the credit for our success despite not being here our most successful years but maybe I misinterpreted him.

Re: Chad Morris first team meeting

Dec 7, 2017, 11:18 AM

Very Dabo like speech. “Best is the standard”, “You’re going to graduate”, “There’s more the me than football”. Lots a Daboisms.

To the point of DC, if it happens to be BV, Arkansas will become the team to beat in the SEC. Offensive genius and defensive genius on the same sideline is scary.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they were on the same sideline at clemson and didnt get over

Dec 7, 2017, 11:23 AM

the hump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 11:22 AM

wait, the mot told us chad and dabo didnt get along and he couldnt wait to get out of clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 11:46 AM

“I know what it takes to win a national championship.” No you don’t. We didn’t win it until you left.

“I promise you...” same words you said to Deshaun Watson about being here his entire Clemson career but you didn’t.

Wish him the best but I’ve always thought Chad was an opportunist and a bit arrogant.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic