Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm starting to think Bucknut fans are the worst of the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I'm starting to think Bucknut fans are the worst of the

Dec 30, 2019, 8:03 PM

worst. Talked to a Bucknut fan today who said he was starting to like Trevor Lawrence until he got all cocky and ran his mouth in post game interviews. I told him I watched all of them and never heard anything at all like that. Then he bragged about his own football playing days, then bragged about how much money he made. He was one bitter jerk. In 60 years, I've only run across a handful of coot fans that were on this a-hole's level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Sounds like you ran into one of the

Dec 30, 2019, 8:28 PM

better fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has been eye-opening to say the least

Dec 30, 2019, 8:32 PM

Especially their fans...

Dec 30, 2019, 9:53 PM

When Trevor went down and they cheered, then booed when he got up, then booed again when he came back into the game. That ended it for me. It just proved that there are more horses a$$es than there are horses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of these corndog-eating, jorts-sportin', toothless

Dec 30, 2019, 8:32 PM

LSU lurkers might argue with you. They're trying to make a case for being the worst.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

My Friend, I'm at an age in life where I don't mind

Dec 30, 2019, 8:58 PM

laying it on the line.

I usually try to avoid calling out other schools and fanbases, but this Ohio State crowd beats all I've ever seen exhibiting a low bred, low class and low life form of existence, starting with their AD, Head Coach and trickling on down through their fan base.

They can rant, rave, demand this, demand that all they want, but there is one indisputable fact that will remain: we won; they lost.

And with that the whole mass of those motormouth sunsab*tches can kiss my unroyal assssss!

To He1l with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell it like it is Mr Hartins!!***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Mr Hartins be like........

Dec 30, 2019, 9:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Tell it!***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to My Friend, I'm at an age in life where I don't mind ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: My Friend, I'm at an age in life where I don't mind

Dec 30, 2019, 9:51 PM [ in reply to My Friend, I'm at an age in life where I don't mind ]

Now this I can get on board with! You are correct they are some of the most classless fans I have ever seen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach it, brother!***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:55 PM [ in reply to My Friend, I'm at an age in life where I don't mind ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm starting to think Bucknut fans are the worst of the

Dec 30, 2019, 9:01 PM

I'm starting to think Bucknut fans are the worst of the worst.

You've not dealt with Oklahomans.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:29 PM

We have. Several times. Once you btho them a few times they quiet down.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm starting to think Bucknut fans are the worst of the ]

Shut the Oklahoma fans up in back to back bowls in 14 and 15.

They are probably the most hateful

Dec 30, 2019, 9:06 PM

And rotten fans out there. There 1-17 record against good teams from the south is probably giving them an ulcer too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Northern coots?***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:07 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Northern coots?***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:15 PM

I have a lot of them around me, and believe me they are terrible. Funny thing is, I can't find any of them now. Just to let you know how dumb some of them are, a friend of my daughter and her sister were sent back to their bedrooms because they didn't say good morning when they were coming in for breakfast one morning. What really made the parents mad was they didn't follow football and said they didn't care if tOSU won or lost. That was a morning after tOSU had lost.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He1l, I'll go so far to say I wouldn't insult the Chickens

Dec 30, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Northern coots?*** ]

like that! lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He1l, I'll go so far to say I wouldn't insult the Chickens

Dec 30, 2019, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I would pull for the coots against them. That’s how much I despise them.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:14 PM

I know a chicken fan who absolutely hates Clemson that pulled for us against them twice. The bottom line is that if you know a bunch of Buckeye fans and or alums there is no way you could pull for them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Buckeyes haven't beaten the Gamecocks either!***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:22 PM

Dec 30, 2019, 9:41 PM

I don’t know about that.....these frigging LSU losers on our Bored are coming up from the bottom of the barrel.......all big talk from them now but we will only hear crickets chirping once we kick their a$$es in two weeks....put up or shut up little buddies....Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic