Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm sitting in doctor's office, a Coot starts running
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,748

I'm sitting in doctor's office, a Coot starts running

Nov 6, 2014, 7:47 AM

his mouth about who we play. I asked him how the 20 years that they were in the ACC worked out for them; he moved to the other side of the room.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask him how is the SEC is working out for Mizzou

Nov 6, 2014, 7:52 AM

There 3 years and looking at their SECOND division title.

Also tell him , that in his pretending that Clemson would lose in the SEC, remind him that in the SEC, Dabo would get that SEC recruiting BUMP. With that , NO ONE in the Nation could compete with him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is so true..

Nov 6, 2014, 7:55 AM

I have discussed that several times with coots.. We lose several kids a year to the $EC strictly because its the $EC. If we actually were $EC, we would compete with AL every year, hands down for the best class in the country.

People don't realize that

Nov 6, 2014, 8:03 AM

Just think of only 1-2 guys that we've lost each year because they wanted to play in the SEC the last 4 years. In the SEC we get those, now imagine those 6-8 guys on the team right now, knowing we'd lose no one on the roster on the 2 deep , because Dabo doesn't oversign, he usually has 1-2 extra scholarships to give walkons each year.

THIS IS TRUE

Nov 6, 2014, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Ask him how is the SEC is working out for Mizzou ]

Hardly anyone realizes that.

Many realize it, but just don't like to admit it...

Nov 6, 2014, 8:00 AM

Especially those w feathers! But anyone who knows how well Clemson and Dabo recruits, and how the university sells itself, knows that if were $EC we would dominate recruiting! We already out recruit most $EC schools, and other big time programs such as ND, OSU, OK, OR, and the real USC, so we'd kill it in the $EC. No doubts about it!

Re: Many realize it, but just don't like to admit it...

Nov 6, 2014, 8:10 AM

They do know it, and it eats a hole in them. Funny how Texas A&M and then MO came in and quickly established themselves by winning, while not dodging the power which is the West side of that conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't keep their beaks shut.

Nov 6, 2014, 7:54 AM

When I see some inbred in his chicken gear, you know what I say to him? Not a #### thing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This^actually had a coot say go c**ks to me in the Anderson

Nov 6, 2014, 8:04 AM

academy when he saw my clemson shirt. I just looked at him and laughed. Mind you this was after last years florida state debacle and also the day after the lost to Tennessee so I'm not sure if he just tried to forget their game or what. The best thing to do is just laugh in their face and don't engage them, they're just looking for an argument to try to make themselves feel better.

Re: This^actually had a coot say go c**ks to me in the Anderson

Nov 6, 2014, 8:15 AM

You are right. They are only worthy of ignoring. I never dignify one with any response. Nor did I when we beat them almost every year. I just never found one with much of a conversation that was interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sitting in doctor's office, a Coot starts running

Nov 6, 2014, 8:07 AM

All i do when a coot says that is tell them it's not like the lamecocks are getting beat by the SEC powers, instead they are losing tho the SEC Jauggernauts Tennessee, A&M, Kensucky and at the time an unranked Mizzou! They shut up after that.

just me. .I would reply

Nov 6, 2014, 8:24 AM

I don't play anyone. I support Clemson no matter who they play and then go about my business. Only guys with little ##### worry about s.o.s. Do you have a little #####?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 6, 2014, 8:34 AM

I love the acc vs sec battle. I left SC about 6 years ago and the UGAy fans here are just as delusional. Nevermind that Tamu and mizzou were middle of the road big 12 teams, first year sec title contenders. Tamu still scoring on the #####. UGAy escaped us cuz Watson was fermenting nd the fans here actually think they are a good team. At least til they had to many cocktails last week.

Nov 6, 2014, 8:58 AM

The doctor's office is a good place to catch weird diseases.
Quit talking to people in there.

Nov 6, 2014, 9:13 AM

Usually they don't allow janitors to fraternize with the patients in the waiting room.

Sounds like a very unconventional doctor's office you are going to.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic