Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Christian Wilkins' message to the world: Always be yourself and who you were meant to be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Christian Wilkins' message to the world: Always be yourself and who you were meant to be

Dec 7, 2018, 3:23 PM

Christian Wilkins' message to the world: Always be yourself and who you were meant to be

Always be yourself and who you were meant to be. Wise words from Clemson defensive tackle Christian Wilkins, who was awarded the 2018 William V. Campbell Trophy on Tuesday.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Christian Wilkins' message to the world: Always be yourself and who you were meant to be

Dec 7, 2018, 3:39 PM

We might have aided Christian in his development and growth as an individual, but he came to us as a well prepared, well educated, well spoken, well mannered Clemson Man!

Congratulations to his Mama for raising him in this fashion!!!

We are blessed to have had the opportunities to cheer him onward!!!

May you always Love Being You!!!!!!!

Now, quit playing around, get back to work and bring that big shiny "oculus" trophy back home where it belongs!!!!!!!

?? Go Tigers, fight like he!! da_mit AND win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Christian Wilkins' message to the world: Always be yourself and who you were meant to be

Dec 7, 2018, 4:46 PM

What a marvelous ambassador for our university and football program, a testament to the positive atmosphere that pervades our program. I hope that Christian makes millions in the NFL----and then adopts me (chuckle).

Dec 7, 2018, 3:42 PM

One of my top 3 all time favorite Tigers!!!!

Dec 7, 2018, 4:47 PM

Amen.

And yet another fine young man to have come from

Dec 7, 2018, 4:50 PM

Dabo's program. All the best, CW.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2018, 4:54 PM

Thanks for being a Tiger Christian -- may all your dreams come true -- you are such a great role model fro Clemson and what life is all about -- GOD BLESS you young man !!!

Re: AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2018, 6:09 PM

Christian you r a greatClemson man. I'm 76 yrs old and have never never read a more perfect speech from a young man. We idolize you as a football player but speech makes me realize what special young man you are. I hope one these days I'll have pleasure to shake your. You are a special Clemson Tiger

Dec 7, 2018, 6:13 PM

All the best to you Christian as that’s what youv’e given Tigernation. You’ve made this year as fun for us as it’s been for you. Hope all your horizons and full of promise and success!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite line:

Dec 7, 2018, 6:23 PM

“Do something for someone who can't do anything for you."

That insight is not common among people twice his age. Those are good words by which to live.

Congrats CW42 and please somebody extend his contract!***

Dec 7, 2018, 6:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I'm really, really gonna miss ya, CW42.

Dec 8, 2018, 9:40 AM

The world needs a bunch more just like you.

Dec 8, 2018, 9:44 AM

As a Clemson fan and a T-Netter, most of you know that I always have a lot to say, But, I can't add anything to the great things you've had to say about CW42. It's all true what you have said, and I will leave with, I love CW42, and he has been one of many greats to come through Clemson by the way of Clemson Football, Go Christian Wilkins, and God bless you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 9:53 AM

Wow!! What a super message by Christian!!
My thought -always be yourself unless you can be Christian Wilkins - then always be Christian Wilkins - Lol!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic