Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: New Clemson Football Complex exceeds expectations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: New Clemson Football Complex exceeds expectations

Jan 31, 2017, 4:54 PM

New Clemson Football Complex exceeds expectations

embers of the Clemson media contingent took a tour of the new Clemson Football Complex Tuesday afternoon, and the wow factor was off the charts. Thad Tunripseed, the Director of Recruiting and External Affairs, was Tuesday afternoon’s tour guide and it was tough for him to keep the 40 or so in attendance on pace – once a new part of the facility was introduced, many in the tour would stand around snapping photos, slack jawed at what they were seeing. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: New Clemson Football Complex exceeds expectations

Jan 31, 2017, 5:01 PM

I have got to see this thing in person !

I'm really disappointed in the new facility

Jan 31, 2017, 5:10 PM

I didn't hear the first report of a dippin dot stand. Raze it to the ground and start over. ;)

(there are very few game changers left in the world of recruiting... this building will be one of them for Clemson and we'll be set for the foreseeable future. I expect things to be continuously updated and improved.)

Re: I'm really disappointed in the new facility

Feb 1, 2017, 12:22 PM

It should have a transporter room (like in Star Trek) so players and coaches can be instantaneously moved to any coordinates in the galaxy. That should get in a few more five stars every recruiting cycle. :)

Will there be an on-site Chick-fil-a?

Jan 31, 2017, 6:47 PM

Asking for recruits.

Who the heck gets a shoe shine anymore?***

Jan 31, 2017, 7:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got to have those Sunday shoes looking good. Beats

Jan 31, 2017, 7:43 PM

doing them yourself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$2.50 at Macy's in Atlanta

Jan 31, 2017, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Who the heck gets a shoe shine anymore?*** ]

Best deal in town

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who the heck gets a shoe shine anymore?***

Feb 1, 2017, 6:31 AM [ in reply to Who the heck gets a shoe shine anymore?*** ]

I am glad you mentioned that. It has been a long time for me.

So if the football national championship trophies are on

Jan 31, 2017, 7:39 PM

display in there, how does, the general public get to view them? I thought they would be on display where Clemson fans and opponent fans can see them, not in some exclusive area.

Re: So if the football national championship trophies are on

Jan 31, 2017, 7:48 PM

The article makes it sounds like the lobby of the building, where the trophies will be kept, is open to to visitors/ the public.

Re: So if the football national championship trophies are on

Jan 31, 2017, 7:49 PM [ in reply to So if the football national championship trophies are on ]

The lobby is open to the public. That's where the trophies, hill and a few other displays are.

Thanks, I didn't realize any part of that facility would be

Jan 31, 2017, 7:52 PM

open to the public.

Is it open to the public now, or at a later date?

Feb 1, 2017, 9:03 AM [ in reply to So if the football national championship trophies are on ]

Would love to go check that out this weekend!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2017, 7:48 PM

davidhood® After the next football camp, I would love to hear what the high school coaches that work the camp have to say about the facility. You know they would rave about it to their players.

David, I really hope they have a very logical way of

Jan 31, 2017, 7:55 PM

displaying all of our conference and national championship trophies. I love the way Bama's looks like they have a very logical order to them.

Also, major bowl trophies like several Orange Bowl trophies, Fiesta Bowl, etc.

I hope they don't just have one natty trophy here and another in another part of a building.

Well, must show the wife, the new standard for my mancave***

Jan 31, 2017, 8:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Will definitely swing by when I'm in town Saturday for

Jan 31, 2017, 9:01 PM

the baseball fan fest

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

lol, thumbprint for a menu; i want the underweight menu!***

Jan 31, 2017, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big disappointment

Jan 31, 2017, 9:29 PM

There's no nap room for Dabo, that's an unfortunate oversight. Pretty sure there will have to be a complete remodeling of the facilities soon.

Feb 1, 2017, 1:26 AM

I have to admit when I first heard the price tag and started reading about hills and slides I couldn't help but think - is this excessive? But reading the reviews and seeing the pictures of the final product, it looks amazing. Clearly even the most minute detail has been thought thru (each player's locker has 2 USB ports - wow, that's detail). So proud of all involved - and that includes the fans. Should be a real plus for recruiting and a source of pride for players and the university...Can't wait to see it in the fall...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic