Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If any of you morans are even thinking about pulling for the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

If any of you morans are even thinking about pulling for the

Nov 1, 2017, 10:13 AM

dirtpeckers to win on Saturday, just don't. Those dewshes were insufferable during their little "streak" and deserve every bit of punishment that's coming their way on Saturday---I also believe their so-called "defense" is about to exposed for what it is: weaksauce.

We will (hopefully) deal with the leghumpers at the appropriate time if the opportunity presents. Beating them in ATL for a natty does sound very, very good to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Do we have your permission to pull for Auburn?***

Nov 1, 2017, 10:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Do we have your permission to pull for Auburn?***

Nov 1, 2017, 10:21 AM

Let me ask you this: Would you take a W vs. the leghumpers in ATL for a natty? Or would you prefer to beat down OSU (again) to face 'Bama in a rematch?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Goethe Grocery, Tillman, SC***

Nov 1, 2017, 10:24 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me ask you this:

Nov 1, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Do we have your permission to pull for Auburn?*** ]

Would you like to be left out of the playoffs even though we win out? That's a distinct possibility that many/most here don't see coming. The order of the current rankings are not set in stone. They will be reshuffled. I'm for any outcome that A) improves our resume and B) hurts the resume of current undefeated and 1-loss teams. If that means rooting for Auburn, South Carolina, or playing OSU again in the playoffs, then I'm all for it. It's better than a repeat of 2014 where TCU dropped from #3 to #6 in the final rankings as other teams below them improved their resumes and shuffled the order at the top.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me ask you this:

Nov 1, 2017, 10:34 AM

I'm going to assume they lose to 'Bama, but make the playoff. I really don't see anyone left on their schedule that can beat them.

Yes, it's a distinct possibility you could be right, but if we win out, a remote one.

Screw Calford.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:44 AM

Alternatively, we can root for Oklahoma to lose. If they win out, they will have the resume to jump over us. They've got #11 Oklahoma State, #8 TCU, and a potential Big 12 championship game against another ranked opponent (but a rematch), along with a strong out-of-conference win over Ohio State. Our remaining schedule doesn't match up favorably and Kirby Hocutt said the differences between #3-#7 were very slim. I'm glad they seem to be taking the injury to Kelly Bryant under consideration when considering our loss.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:50 AM

You're forgetting one thing: What if Miami beats VT? What if Miami beats ND (I think they can)? We face an unbeaten Miami in the ACC CG and that propels us into the playoffs no matter what. Nobody jumps us IMO because that will be a quality win.

Screw Calford.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:54 AM

I'm not forgetting about Miami. I've watched them play 3 times now and I give them very little chance of running the table. They are two fluke last second passes away from having two losses. I think they lose to both Virginia Tech and Notre Dame.

Nov 1, 2017, 11:00 AM

Not sure about that...Miami's D line is very, very good. Linebackers as well. And quite frankly, they've been lucky this year. I think they are starting to develop some swagger on the defensive side of the ball.

I like VT, but I think they're 1-2 recruiting cycles away from being a contender. Fuentes is a great coach.

Anyway, we'll see very soon, won't we?

Screw Calford.

Nov 1, 2017, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Let me ask you this: ]

So what about us last year? It must have been a fluke that we beat NC St Auburn FSU and Louisville.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pulling for them

Nov 1, 2017, 10:18 AM

To get beat so bad 56-7 looks like a competitive game.

Re: I'm pulling for them

Nov 1, 2017, 10:31 AM

> To get beat so bad 56-7 looks like a competitive game.

Wait a minute.......56-7 wasn’t a competitive game??? I heard everybody knew those two teams were about the same............bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

"...if any better at all"***

Nov 1, 2017, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: If any of you morans are even thinking about pulling for the

Nov 1, 2017, 10:20 AM

Go #####. I'm not a hater. I care more about Clemson than usuck losing.

no clemson tiger ever roots for the cocklovers - period

Nov 1, 2017, 10:21 AM

if they were playing isis, i wood wear a turban on gameday

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: ^^^^^This

Nov 1, 2017, 10:23 AM

Screw Calford.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:24 AM

people can pull all they like, this one will be extremely ugly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sold me . Won't pull for the dirtpeckers. I'll pull

Nov 1, 2017, 10:26 AM

For a uga upset instead.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You sold me . Won't pull for the dirtpeckers. I'll pull

Nov 1, 2017, 10:29 AM

Need I remind you of this?? No mercy. Ever.

Screw Calford.

If you have nice fingernails, why not show em?***

Nov 1, 2017, 10:34 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dawgs will crush Lamecrocks, no amount of “pulling for” that team would help

Nov 1, 2017, 10:26 AM

I am not 100% on Georgia being legit but they certainly have played very good football but other than ND they are not exactly beating good competition.

Miss st may turn out to be a good team.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:38 AM

Just don't know yet.

They're actually pretty insufferable right now..

Nov 1, 2017, 10:27 AM

Beating their chests with big time wins against Tennessee and Vandy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Nothing says greatness like Tennessee and Vandy

Nov 1, 2017, 10:44 AM

SEC skrong ?? lol

Nov 1, 2017, 11:03 AM

The Coots have no chance to win Sat but it would be funny.
That would give the C ock lovers to much joy so
Go Dawgs! Gross

I've had nightmares about playing USuC for the NC

Nov 1, 2017, 11:21 AM

I've also dreamt about unicorns and flying giraffes. So there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic