Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will UGA flop like Miami did this weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Will UGA flop like Miami did this weekend?

Sep 3, 2018, 9:13 AM

To the coots? It’s like choosing the lesser of the two evils.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will UGA flop like Miami did this weekend?

Sep 3, 2018, 9:20 AM

Those informed people who rated Miami number 8 were sadly wrong.LSU nor Miami should be in the top 15.Remember last year,how did it end for the U? Glitz causes minds to go bananas.Lol turn over chain

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will UGA flop like Miami did this weekend? No***

Sep 3, 2018, 9:22 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 9:26 AM

Who do we pull for? I mean can you think of a more embarrassing loss if Uga loses to SCar? It would be nice going a week without mutt boy or superugay around here telling us about all the national championships they don’t have.

But then again hard to pull for SCar. Only think more embarrassing losing to the coots is losing to El Cid.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:34 AM

“Little Jakie” and crew would have to find a semblance of a run game to have prayer against UGa., but anything is possible, especially if the mutts don’t consider the chickens a worthy opponent in the “Sorry Excuse Conference.”

Lord help us Tiger fans in the Midlands if the chickens upset the dogs! We would never hear the end of it! As much as I dislike UGa. I would think they are the better team in the SECleast at the moment.

SCar plays KY two weeks later so it's likely we would

Sep 3, 2018, 9:39 AM

hear the end of it soon enough.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pulling for the meteor on this one.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:30 AM

In all seriousness, I'd be shocked if UGA flopped. From what we've seen from Smart so far, is that he's no Richt. I don't expect a blowout though.

Sep 3, 2018, 9:30 AM

I don’t pull for uscjr ever, not even when they play uga!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 9:35 AM

Me either athiii I think I hate South Carolina more than I love Clemson

Nope !!!!

Sep 3, 2018, 9:34 AM

UGa wins by double digits IMO even though in the last 11 matchups, $CU is 5-6 against Georgia including a 4-1 record at home.

I believe the opening line was Georgia -10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Nope !!!!

Sep 3, 2018, 10:46 AM

I'm going to be called a Coot for this, but i want USuCk to beat the Dawgs. Taking emotion out of the decision, I want every team we play to be undefeated when we play them and beat them. And anytime an ACC team plays out of conference, I want them to win.... even if it is UNC vs Cal. It increases our SOS and chances to make the CFP. As long as we do what we do, we should not have to worry about running the table this year.

Again, I know it is hard to admit it, but I would like to see the Clemson/USuCk game every year be two 11-0 teams going against each other.... make the game bigger than OSU/Mich, Bama/Allbarn, etc....

And I wish we opened every year vs UGA and closed vs USC. Own the NC/SC/GA/FL recruiting area by taking the top recruits and proving our dominance by beating them on the field every year.

I know this opinion will not be popular on the board.... I am prepared to take the heat for posting this publicly.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Highly unlikely***

Sep 3, 2018, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Highly unlikely***

Sep 3, 2018, 3:05 PM

If Richt was coaching I would be very worried.

But its Kirby now and he wont let any detail go by the wayside.

He will have them mentally and physically ready to go.

We would have to have some turnover in order for them to win.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic