Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thought it was funny when TL said today.........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Thought it was funny when TL said today.........

Jan 2, 2019, 12:29 PM

that his girlfriend told him he "should act excited sometimes."

That's the cool thing about TL - he's steady no matter what. Still can't believe how confident and poised he is.

If it was me (and probably 95% of us), I couldn't even hold on to the snap from the center, much less pass the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thought it was funny when TL said today.........

Jan 2, 2019, 12:32 PM

I didnt see the quote from the GF, but I think she nails it. On the flip side, I like that hes very mature and doesnt run around like a Baker Mayfield.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm probably in that other 5%

Jan 2, 2019, 12:33 PM

In fact, I'm probably a better QB than Trevor Lawrence. If it hadn't been for my middle school football coach starting his own son instead of me I'd be a starting QB in the NFL right now with a couple Heisman trophies and a few Super Bowl wins. What could have been...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^^^^^^^^ Uncle Rico***

Jan 2, 2019, 12:46 PM

I think you should blame your folks for not letting

Jan 2, 2019, 1:18 PM [ in reply to I'm probably in that other 5% ]

you bail out to a different school. You should also blame them for not being coaches.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me, I do.

Jan 2, 2019, 1:41 PM

You should see my monthly parent-blaming therapy bills.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I'm probably in that other 5%

Jan 2, 2019, 1:29 PM [ in reply to I'm probably in that other 5% ]

Tell me about it GWP. I’m 6’ 230 lbs, out of shape and old, probably ran about a 6.1 forty and that was 20 yrs ago. But my peewee and 1A high school football career at WDE was just outstanding - yep, that how I remember it. I expect I’d be a retired NFL multi-millionaire LB without all the concussions. They now call me “yousta” for “used to”.

Oh the riches we could have made with a little bit of ability and passable IQ! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For sure, the system is broken and we are living proof***

Jan 2, 2019, 1:43 PM

Re: Thought it was funny when TL said today.........

Jan 2, 2019, 12:34 PM

I laughed at that as well! He’s a very even-keeled young man but I seen him get pretty fired up after that crazy Tee catch and the Ross bombs in the cotton bowl!

Typical woman

Jan 2, 2019, 12:48 PM

always trying to tell a man how to do his job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Typical woman

Jan 2, 2019, 1:15 PM

I hear tell that the wimmins sometimes even tell the man he's not doing his job right...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic