Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer white liberals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 479

Deer white liberals

Oct 17, 2018, 7:55 PM

I wonder what the excuse is this time?

Since this is a thing were apparently doing now on da junged;)

https://wgntv.com/2018/10/17/10-pritzker-staffers-file-suit-alleging-racial-discrimination-and-harassment/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you do not have a leg to stand on

Oct 17, 2018, 7:59 PM

with regard to this topic.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually have 2 legs to stand on, thank you***

Oct 17, 2018, 8:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually have 2 legs to stand on, thank you***

Oct 17, 2018, 8:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

No....

Oct 18, 2018, 12:04 AM [ in reply to I actually have 2 legs to stand on, thank you*** ]

He’s not talking about literal legs, he’s using it as a metaphor for your racial animus.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm pretty sure he was talking about no actual legs.

Oct 18, 2018, 8:55 AM

Therefore, meme was apropos.

https://imgur.com/G39aCWM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He may have 3 legs to stand on....

Oct 17, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to you do not have a leg to stand on ]

if Stormy comes around

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you do not have a leg to stand on

Oct 17, 2018, 8:08 PM [ in reply to you do not have a leg to stand on ]

But would he have a leg to stand on if the issue related to BK SCOTUS treatment and the fawning over Bill and Hillary regarding sexual assault? Gotta have a hard time embracing Believe All Women as the sign said if a certain group holds the Clintons is high regard. Remember that 14 women claim rape or assault by Bill over the years, as far back as his time at Oxford. Now toss in HRC standing by her man saying they were liars and not to be believed. Quite the conundrum huh? Just a little thing to ponder as the Clintons embark upon their tour of idolatry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 8:20 PM

On a hopeful note there have been a few calls for a revisionist look at the Clintons from the left. I can actually applaud them for this. Vast majority of Americans are within 10% of the center and unfortunately the far sides of both parties garner the headlines. Sure wish that we had a viable 3rd party that could house us middle grounders.

Oct 17, 2018, 8:51 PM [ in reply to you do not have a leg to stand on ]

Historically, democrats have been racist. They were the slave owners, they formed the KKK, they voted 100% to deny citizenship for freed slaves, they voted 100% against the 15th amendment voting rights.

All anti-black acts of racially motivated ideology.

Oct 17, 2018, 9:53 PM

I’ve seen you mention this several times recently. You do know that the parties basically switched policies over time right?

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~gelman/research/published/reversal2.pdf

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Democrats-used-to-be-the-conservative-party-and-Republicans-used-to-be-the-progressive-party-Is-the-whole-truth-more-complex-than-two-parties-switching-their-main-ideologies

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Investigate, try, and if found guilty throw the book at them

Oct 17, 2018, 8:50 PM

Lib, pub, priest, nobody should get a pass. And yes that includes Slick Willie.

Re: Deer white liberals

Oct 18, 2018, 1:01 PM

So...all white liberals have some accountability for this one guys bad behavior?

Are you accountable for all bad right wing behavior?

Or do you always subscribe to Hannity's dictum: "Liberals are evil, you are a victim, you should be outraged!"?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thinking I need a bong hit, put on some Pink Floyd and _

Oct 21, 2018, 11:01 PM

turn down the sound on Sunday night football.

I’m just not connecting the dots and don’t rally care enough to try.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 479
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic