Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is going to BC game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,306

Who is going to BC game?

Oct 3, 2016, 7:01 PM

We always have a good crowd of fans coming up to Boston for the game. The weather report for Friday has changed in the past day, and it is looking to be excellent weather... high 60s and sunny during the day, and around 60 degrees at kick off, which is nice for here this time of year.

On paper we should pick BC apart, but they always have a tendency to creep up on teams that take them lightly and will come out swinging against us as we are their biggest game this season. I've watched them play and can say they have a solid defense, but average offense. They definitely don't have the speed and athleticism to keep up with us, but they are playing at home on primetime Friday night, so expect a scrappy group of football players to come at our boys... Hold onto the ball fellas!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on the way

Oct 3, 2016, 7:04 PM

Just boarded flight in CLT. See you there. go tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be there with my brother.***

Oct 3, 2016, 7:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaving Thursday.

Oct 3, 2016, 7:39 PM

n/a

Flying up to Boston EARLY Thurs morning***

Oct 3, 2016, 7:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Who is going to BC game?

Oct 3, 2016, 8:04 PM

We are coming up Wednesday! First time in Boston, where will Tiger fans be "tailgating/ pre-gaming"? Any suggestions on Gameday activities?

Re: Who is going to BC game?

Oct 3, 2016, 8:32 PM

The bar scene near campus is kind of limited, and will be very crowded before game. Your best bet (which is where I will be with others) is just up the street in Brookline (anywhere near Washington Square). There are a bunch of places in that area to grab a drink. It is about 2 miles from the stadium, so you can uber it over there or take a taxi.

Clemson has traveled very well for the BC games in years past, so you will see orange throughout Boston everywhere you go this weekend.

Flying up Wed night.***

Oct 3, 2016, 8:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Flying up Thursday

Oct 3, 2016, 5:49 PM

I'll have some extra $2s and my stamp on the plane in case I see any fans that forgot 'em

Flood Boston with Orange

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,306
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic