Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY-Good Seats first year joining?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,381

IPTAY-Good Seats first year joining?

Feb 18, 2014, 8:37 AM

I'm a Clemson Alumnus who's gotten a really good deal on season tix/parking pass through a friend. The deals now over as they'll be attending games. My goal is to join and at least get lower level seats my first year. Has anyone had luck getting lowers right away. Suggestions regarding donation levels to do so? Not looking for 40-50 seats btw. West End Zone will do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you serious about the WEZ comment or was that a joke?***

Feb 18, 2014, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Rare but it happens

Feb 18, 2014, 8:45 AM

I would give no less than $2100 if you want to get lower level in your first year. Even this won't guarantee it, but it will give you a better chance.

1999 alum and have been an IPTAY member every year. I got lower levels my 2nd year at $2000 level. With the team playing so well now, the tickets are in greater demand, so it will be harder to get.

Also, call Kate McCrary (sp?) and talk to her. She is the ticket manager and is responsible for assigning seats.

Hope this helps.

I was serious. As I said "really good deal".

Feb 18, 2014, 8:54 AM

I've been spoiled with the seats I've had and I am a fan of watching football longways ;) West End Zone is nice.

You do realze there is a difference....

Feb 18, 2014, 9:02 AM

in both price and location between seats in the "West Zone" club area and seats in the west end zone stands?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sure. Lets put it out there.

Feb 18, 2014, 9:10 AM

I'm hoping for lower levels not in the West End Zone. I want to get scorched in September, rained on in November but watch players run left to right-right to left.

Re: Sure. Lets put it out there.

Feb 18, 2014, 10:56 AM

Well give about 10 grand and you will have no worries

Trying to get a realistic price range

Feb 18, 2014, 11:09 AM

For the seats I prefer.

I have a friend who did this last year

Feb 18, 2014, 8:55 AM

he was an existing IPTAY member but had never gotten season tickets before. He lived on the other side of the USA so never needed tickets, but moved to the area last year which is why he needed the change. Not sure what his point level was, but I know he had been a lower level IPTAY member for many years.

He upped his donation to Heisman level ($10,000?) and got tickets in the lower deck around the 10 yard line. Now that he's there, he's gonna drop back down to the appropriate level to stay in those seats in the future. He could have obviously gotten better seats but would have needed to maintain the high giving level, so he settled for "worse" seats.

Not sure of exact numbers, but he told me that was the only way he was able to get lower deck seats.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

by the way, here is the seat equity plan layout

Feb 18, 2014, 9:06 AM

from last year

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/tickets/2012-13/seat_equity_plan_brochure.pdf?SPSID=657769&SPID=103701&DB_OEM_ID=28500

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY-Good Seats first year joining?

Feb 18, 2014, 9:13 AM

I'll have some lower level season tickets for sale this year. I can sell you these tickets each year - save you some money. Let me know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Check your tmail. Thanks***

Feb 18, 2014, 9:19 AM

will need to donate at 4200 level to even have a shot***

Feb 18, 2014, 9:46 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for advice***

Feb 18, 2014, 9:55 AM

Unless you're feeling extremely generous with a really big

Feb 18, 2014, 10:25 AM

donation, focus on the lower south upper deck. Those seats are actually really good and reasonably priced at the $700 donation level.. Unless you are preoccupied with being in the lower deck I would go that route.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2014, 10:47 AM

5 years ago I went up to the 2800 level and got tickets next to the wall in the north lower deck above the visitors section. I have since dropped my donation back down to the minimum. The higher donation will only help with parking now.

I joined at $1400 10 years ago and got the 2nd row of the

Feb 18, 2014, 10:55 AM

West stands my 1st year. Each year I shifted over more on the visitors side and higher up in rows. Now I enjoy pretty decent seats.

Feb 18, 2014, 12:15 PM

I spoke with representatives in the IPTAY office last season and they said that in order to get 2 season tickets in my section (Section Q, Row X) it would require $5,600 for a first time donor. We were fortunate to lock in on these seats 5-6 years ago and only contribute the minimum $400/seat per season now though. Hope this information helps.

Thanks! I'm looking for info like this

Feb 18, 2014, 2:56 PM

Is that $5600 and then the additional $ for each seat?

Re: Thanks! I'm looking for info like this

Feb 18, 2014, 3:57 PM

People donated over $2100 last year and were up in arms about still getting upper deck, so I'm betting he means $5600 and then the per seat season ticket price.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

I'm not sure why there's so much hate for the UD.

Feb 18, 2014, 4:20 PM

My family and I have had tickets for five years now in the South stands. We sit about 2/3s the way up on the 40 yard-line. I can see the action just fine. Sure it's a little bit of a hike, but I can suffer through the walk 7 times a year.

For me, you miss out on the experience. I like the loud,

Feb 18, 2014, 4:24 PM

the yelling, and the loud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I can understand that, but it's something I can live with.

Feb 18, 2014, 4:43 PM

It's not as loud up top, but still gets plenty rowdy!

I don't hate the UD. I've sat there plenty of times. I love

Feb 18, 2014, 7:47 PM [ in reply to I'm not sure why there's so much hate for the UD. ]

being in the lower bowl. So it's looking like a $5000+ donation and then ticket purchases could possibly get me in consideration in the lower deck?

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,381
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic