Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at

Oct 13, 2019, 6:51 AM

least a little bit impressed with USuCks defense? Or, is UGA just that bad? Before the game yesterday I saw some on here bragging about UGA's Offensive line. If they are remotely good, the cacks defense has a pretty good pass ruch. No?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not saying they're world beaters, but was anyone else at

Oct 13, 2019, 6:59 AM

Hard to say? The only other team that uGay played with a pulse was ND and they barely beat them?

Oct 13, 2019, 7:37 AM

They were a bit opportunistic yesterday, but Georgia was extremely conservative at times. Field position might have played a part, but I believe the pick-six was Georgia's undoing more so than
the overall UsuCK defense, which played well but also gave up some big plays.

Oct 13, 2019, 7:41 AM

It's what happens when you miss two field goals in a close game. That's why Dabo was so upset yesterday with our fg kicker. You have to execute when you have a short field goal. In a tight game, missing the "gimmes" will get you beat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 9:35 AM

Also #24 for UofSC picked three from UGA if I counted right. Poor throws.

And with 8 secs in the game! Why did they try another play and not kick the field goal from where they were in range to win? Playing another play got them the 5 yard penalty and out of range. Another Smart decision gone bad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A little, but I wasn't impressed with Fromm

Oct 13, 2019, 9:58 AM

as a performance qb. He seems to be more of a game-manager. And it seemed that UGA made several play calls on 3rd and medium that sent all the receivers deep with no sticks route.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 10:01 AM

UGA is just that bad they are not a top 10 team in my opinion. Never have been this year.They will probably lose 2 more before the year is over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they played well. Fromm looked very off yesterday

Oct 13, 2019, 10:01 AM

A lot of floating throws and kinda reminded me off Philip Rivers when he got knocked silly against Clemson that one time.

They definitely played as hard as they could.***

Oct 13, 2019, 10:03 AM

Both looked like middle of the road teams

Oct 13, 2019, 10:06 AM

Coots did manage to control their run game and Fromm was way off, had a terrible day. Then Mr Automatic Blankenship missed a gimme.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 10:27 AM

Yes - was impressed- falcon ... Not sure where that came from .. Their pass rush against Missouri was so weak that several times I thought the refs had stopped the play because Bryant had so much time to throw and no defender was anywhere close .... LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Oct 13, 2019, 10:30 AM

No. What struck me was Jawja's receivers could create ZERO separation from coot db's. None. Against the freaking coots......

And Jake Fromm really is nothing more than a "game manager" type of QB. They will regret letting Fields go.

That's really the takeaway of the day for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic