Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Confusion about “black lives matter” term and group explained...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Confusion about “black lives matter” term and group explained...

Jun 13, 2020, 10:44 AM

Black Lives Matter is a political, civil liberties action group AND a statement of fact. Most people, like our football team are using it I believe as a statement of fact. It would be like saying I am not going to support our democracy or being “democratic” because it is the root word for the Democrats the party. Get it!!?? It’s an ignorant and easy mistake to make. Black lives matter is indeed true!!! But black lives matter organization you might not support

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confusion about “black lives matter” term and group explained...

Jun 13, 2020, 10:49 AM

Black lives are important and to be valued. Black Lives Matter organization is Marxist and a threat to our nation. I get the difference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s a statement and an organization not the same thing all the time!!

Jun 13, 2020, 10:56 AM

But some folks automatically hate anything that says black lives matter. And it makes them appear like they don’t care about the statement. I am black and I don’t agree with everything they espouse for sure!!!! But I will wear a black lives matter shirt as a statement of fact not just to White people- but hell to my people too. We need to know it too and others must hear it too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s a statement and an organization not the same thing all the time!!

Jun 13, 2020, 11:04 AM

I care about the statement black lives matter. But that is simply the Trojan horse for the BLM organization to advance their Marxist cause. I am absolutely for racial harmony. BLM the organization is not. Show me the concept of forgiveness and reconciliation in their core beliefs.

I’m not defending BLM!

Jun 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

Just helping us to stop frothing at the mouth over an organization that believe black lives matter too but may also do and believe some other things that we may not agree with. But the same is true about our two parties and candidates- we all vote And support movements according to a few issues and some similar ideologies but not always everything and everyone

whether it be BLM, Antifa, or Aryan Nation.

Jun 13, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to It’s a statement and an organization not the same thing all the time!! ]

At the root of them all is an overthrow of civil order to establish a dominance with no dissenting opinion allowed.

All are terrible options to be allowed to flourish in a democratic republic.

Re: Confusion about “black lives matter” term and group explained...

Jun 13, 2020, 12:24 PM

Absolutely correct. Before you support the BLM organization you should do your homework. I think black lives are equally important and valuable but will looks for other words than “Black Lives Matter” to express that and other organizations to financially support.
The BLM organization is an arm of the Democratic Party and their official mission on their website supports the “disruption” of the nuclear family.
I like to think Deshaun and Nuk dint support their values but simply didn’t do their homework.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic