Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Board(s) sure is an entertaining place
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Tiger Board(s) sure is an entertaining place

Mar 27, 2018, 9:07 AM

So many posters make fun of USuCk for caring about their women's basketball program with comments like "who cares about women's basketball?"

Then when USuCk plays Uconn in the women's basketball tournament those same posters actually watch that garbage, and/or post about how the USuCk women's basketball team lost.

I don't know what's worse, being a coot that follows women's basketball on purpose, or being a Tiger that pretends women's basketball doesn't really exist but posts about it non-stop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Tiger Board(s) sure is an entertaining place

Mar 27, 2018, 9:11 AM

I'm personally offended that CoachCrack has me listed in the front row of sewer dwellers . I am here to share and explore and plant seeds ... Why the hate ?

I bet that guy likes women's basketball .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Farmers just don't get the respect they deserve, TD.***

Mar 27, 2018, 8:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2018, 9:15 AM

I don’t think they care about WBB but we all like to see USuCk fail at anything they set out to do especially if it’s something they take a lot of pride in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't it better to just not acknowledge it at all?

Mar 27, 2018, 9:18 AM

If I hadn't logged into the tnets, I wouldn't have even known the ladycoots were even playing, much less the outcome of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Isn't it better to just not acknowledge it at all?

Mar 27, 2018, 9:55 AM

Good point. I didn’t even know they were playing at all, much less who, until I read our board. Still I take great satisfaction knowing they failed.

I refuse to reply to this,

Mar 27, 2018, 9:18 AM

because I don't care about coot wimminz bassetball.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Did you literally just post about women’s basketball?

Mar 27, 2018, 9:20 AM

That was for tigerdug . . .

Re: Did you literally just post about women’s basketball?

Mar 27, 2018, 9:22 AM

Yes , but as an affront to CoachCrack .

I watch manly things , do macho stuff ... have above average knuckle hair ,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yes I was scratching just now . . .***

Mar 27, 2018, 9:23 AM

Re: Did you literally just post about women’s basketball?

Mar 27, 2018, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you literally just post about women’s basketball? ]

Which knuckle, it matters?

did you here?? coot wimmin lost last night hahahaha

Mar 27, 2018, 9:29 AM

i don't care if we win another baseball game or about the bama beat down in cfp

year is made - suck it coots! bahahahahaha

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Come on now. You're a smart guy, or gal, so I'm sure you

Mar 27, 2018, 10:05 AM

can figure this one out.

##### are our hated rival.
The only thing they can brag about is a minor sport.
When that minor sport team loses, the ##### have the sad.
Tigers are happy when ##### have the sad.
Tigers make fun of the ##### losing in a minor sport to rub salt in their wound and make ##### even more sad, which makes Tigers even more happy.

I am a smart guy, and I have figured this out...have you?

Mar 27, 2018, 10:41 AM

Which is a better response to the hypo?

Hypothetical situation, which is actually real because we have all experienced it: Coot walks up to you, knowing you're a Clemson fan, and says "Can you believe what our women's basketball team has been doing?" Which of the following is a better response...

A) Yes, I read on a Clemson internet sports message board that you won the national championship last year, but you just lost to Uconn so lololololol!

or

B) No, I have never followed women's basketball because it is unimportant and insignificant. Furthermore I have never followed coot sports because they are unimportant and insignificant.

Whoa, WHOA! Too many assumptions!

Mar 27, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Come on now. You're a smart guy, or gal, so I'm sure you ]

GWP, smart? lutz

Guy or gal? triple lutz

I've no comment on whether or not GWP's smart, save only...

Mar 27, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Come on now. You're a smart guy, or gal, so I'm sure you ]

I've read compelling, contrary & conflicting reports.

If Scar is the nothing, unworthy rival they're made out to be, then it makes sense they're unworthy of even the mention.

Wise money would let them die a lonely, cold & uncaring death, shrouded in silence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is it, some people just can't let them simply wallow

Mar 27, 2018, 10:51 AM

in their misery, choking in their abject failure, unregarded, unloved, and too stupid to know how bad they sukk?

The other alternative is to watch every second of their

Mar 27, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to I've no comment on whether or not GWP's smart, save only... ]

ladycoot basketball game, then come to the Clemson internet sports message board and claim that you "heard on the local news" that they lost. But who would do such a thing?

Werd. Maybe he'll tell us the one about Frank Eppes again?***

Mar 27, 2018, 4:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean the same Frank Eppes that

Mar 27, 2018, 4:54 PM

BigCUFan® knows personally, which is why Biggie knew Frank played football even though he played basketball? Is that the one?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/What-ya-wanna-bet-Micah-Rogers-attorney-is-a-Coot-1467021

One and the same.***

Mar 27, 2018, 4:55 PM

Thanks for the validation, as a

Mar 27, 2018, 4:59 PM

millennial I need that constantly.

Biggie's one of yours...

Mar 27, 2018, 5:01 PM

thank goodness.

Facks is facks.

Mar 27, 2018, 5:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I laugh at anyone that pays attention to wimmens basketball

Mar 27, 2018, 10:07 AM

But the people here who post about the ladycoots are far worse than the coots who are desperate enough to actually care about them

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! There's a lot of sad irony in saying

Mar 27, 2018, 10:43 AM

"OMG the coots are so pathetic because they follow and care about women's basketball and they post about it on fgf all the time!" and then running to tnet to post about coots women's basketball after every loss.

It boils down to an unhealthy obsession with coot sports

Mar 27, 2018, 3:48 PM

People here care way too much about what the folks in Columbia are doing. So much so that they'll follow women's basketball.

I get it, I have family and friends that are annoying with their gamecockiness. But they're still friends and family.

I'm sure this comment will go over like sandpaper toilet paper, but I think it's time people start evaluating how healthy this crazy obsession with comparing Clemson sports to South Carolina sports. Clemson teams are doing well - let gamecock fans worry about how poorly their teams are doing.

I agree

Mar 27, 2018, 4:22 PM

Although I understand it when it comes to football. We've always dominated him and it was just a rivalry where we put them in their place most of the time. Then they had a little 5-year run and it just amplified. They couldn't act like they have been there before because they hadn't been there before. I just can't comprehend being so obsessed that it would make me care about following coot ladycoot basketball. As a Tiger, why even validate its existence?

Yet another post about coot basketball?

Mar 27, 2018, 4:26 PM

Not surprised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 27, 2018, 5:08 PM

You ok GWP? You've been pretty cranky lately. Anything you want to tell us?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not cranky

Mar 27, 2018, 5:14 PM

Ever since bob disappeared after dook's loss life has been great.

Re: I'm not cranky

Mar 27, 2018, 6:37 PM

At least Bob is good for something then. Thanks Bob!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet another desperate ploy to get POTD?

Mar 27, 2018, 7:20 PM

You goin all Jounger on us?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

They are also the ones who still complain about Jim Davis

Mar 27, 2018, 8:57 PM

being let go many years ago. LOL.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic