Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coots new quarterback is their "savior"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

The coots new quarterback is their "savior"

Dec 18, 2015, 11:31 AM

I let me coot friend know that Watson, Bryant, Israel, and Cooper are all higher rated qbs. This doesn't include the 2 next year. Lol thinking one 4 star is the answer to your prayers.

coots gonna coot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: Can he play defense?

Dec 18, 2015, 11:33 AM

lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a stretch to say he's almost as good as Cooper.

Dec 18, 2015, 11:36 AM

But yes, their starter will be as good as our 4th string QB that will most likely RS next year.Give him that perception.

I doubt he has much intelligence. He enrolled early before

Dec 18, 2015, 11:38 AM

even finding out what kind of MLB money he'd be looking at.

I have given up on Gamecock Fans.

1. They don't know football outside the confines of Willy Brice.
2. Their arguments consist solely of ESPiN quotes and SEC homerisms.
3. They push aside facts to bash good individual people because they play for Clemson.
4. They try and downplay others' successes just to make their historically pitiful school look better.

Overall, they are just a pain to be around (for the most part) and have little to no input that I respect or care to hear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

RA'd because list.***

^^^Doing the Lowered's work***

Dec 18, 2015, 11:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

thought it would be easier to read than

Dec 18, 2015, 11:39 AM [ in reply to RA'd because list.*** ]

anything tiger james ever wrote

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

The irony of it all is that coots talk all the time about

Dec 18, 2015, 11:39 AM

how Dabo tricks players into coming to Clemson and staying 4 years. They say Dabo is either paying players or he's a snake oil salesman.

Meanwhile I'm just over here like, he was going to be a top MLB draft pick and he chose to play football and baseball at USuCk instead?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: The irony of it all is that coots talk all the time about

Dec 18, 2015, 11:47 AM

SEC money doing well at usuc!!!

I'm missing something.....

Dec 18, 2015, 11:49 AM

He may very well be a great player....but he's not even a top 250 guy (per Rivals) and they are treating him like the next DW4??

Seriously, how many QBs do we have on campus (or committed) that were/are higher ranked than this guy?

But Nunez is their "savior", remember?***

Dec 18, 2015, 11:57 AM

Re I thought i it was Mitch.***

Dec 18, 2015, 12:05 PM

Re: But Nunez is their "savior", remember?***

Dec 18, 2015, 1:56 PM [ in reply to But Nunez is their "savior", remember?*** ]

That would be correct, if he has some decent coaching. Kid has tremendous upside, but is raw talent with passing ability.

Re: But Nunez is their "savior", remember?***

Dec 18, 2015, 9:04 PM

Misspelled running back playing QB. Nunez has talent, but he's definitely not a polished, or natural passer.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it...

Dec 18, 2015, 11:59 AM

Clemson had Spiller, a dynamic RB and an even better person. The coots made fun of him (remember the "little toe?). Then they get Lattimore and he is their hero.

Clemson HAD Sammy Watkins. The coots made fun of him (remember his suspension?). Then they idolized Fay Row.

Clemson has Dabo. They ALL make fun of him for being a cheerleader, but then they wanted to hire someone just like him.

Clemson has Watson and a commitment from the #1 QB next year. You think it's a coincidence they are now going crazy over their QB commit.

Re litt le man syndrome.***

Dec 18, 2015, 12:06 PM

Re: The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it...

Dec 18, 2015, 12:13 PM [ in reply to The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it... ]

Not very original are they? Now they are crying about matching our recruiting efforts. Every little brother tries his best to impersonate his big brother. It's natural.

don't forget the indoor practice facility

Dec 18, 2015, 12:39 PM [ in reply to The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it... ]

even had the same contractor build it.

And now, a week after Clemson breaks ground on a Football Operations Center, the Cluckers announce plans to build one of their own.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it...

Dec 18, 2015, 1:16 PM [ in reply to The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it... ]

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about Dabo.

Hope you guys are willing to do the same if Muschamp is able to be successful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Define successful, Coot successful? Sure

Dec 18, 2015, 1:30 PM

5-7, 5th place in the SEC Least,

Yes, I am ready to say congrats and good hire!

I personally don't think it was a horrible hire.

Dec 18, 2015, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The coots want what Clemson has. Think about it... ]

But you're kidding yourself if you think he was Tanner's first choice. Or second, or third, or even fourth choice.

There were many other coaches I was more worried about usc hiring than Muschamp.

Re: I personally don't think it was a horrible hire.

Dec 18, 2015, 2:55 PM

Such as?

Was he the first choice? No, obviously not.

Was he the second? Probably not, but looks like we got lucky and missed on Kirby Smart.

Hard to argue there was anyone else above him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's kind of sad, really.***

Dec 18, 2015, 2:58 PM

Tom Herman, Rich Rod, Smart, Fuentes, Richt***

Dec 18, 2015, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I personally don't think it was a horrible hire. ]

Tom Herman, Rich Rod, Smart, Fuentes, Richt, Babers,

Dec 18, 2015, 3:06 PM

Kingsbury, Lincoln Riley

All of these would have been better hires.

Re: I personally don't think it was a horrible hire.

Dec 18, 2015, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I personally don't think it was a horrible hire. ]

Missed on Kirby Smart ???? Him and Muschop are like two peas in a pod. Put them both in a wet paper bag and I don't know who would get out first.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

He gonna block for himself?

Dec 18, 2015, 12:51 PM

gonna be hard to save them from his backside.

Re: The coots new quarterback is their "savior"

Dec 18, 2015, 1:06 PM

This thread will be awkward if you guys lose to a walk on quarterback in your next game.

You know what else is awkward?

Dec 18, 2015, 1:14 PM

Going on your rivals boards after having an abysmal 3-9 season, while losing to the Citadel, and claiming anything else "will be" awkward.

TIGER BALLS.

Not really Coot, being in the CFP is an honor

Dec 18, 2015, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: The coots new quarterback is their "savior" ]

One you Coots will never even sniff!

Dec 18, 2015, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: The coots new quarterback is their "savior" ]

You mean the guy that just finished 4th or 5 th in heisman voting, yea that would be awkward. You coots just dont get life. I feel sorry for y'all.

Dec 18, 2015, 1:37 PM

Weird how a kid without any division one offers can be successful. Maybe the OP is the one who doesn't understand how life works?

Dec 18, 2015, 2:00 PM

you can't be for realz

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Exception rather than the rule. Perry Orth.***

Dec 18, 2015, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The coots new quarterback is their "savior" ]

I'm glad you guys consider a QB that leads a team to 3-9

Dec 18, 2015, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: The coots new quarterback is their "savior" ]

And can't beat the Citadel a success.

Nunez was their savior last year

Dec 18, 2015, 2:33 PM

Connor Mitch the year before

Their "savior" has long passed them by

Dec 18, 2015, 3:03 PM

It would've been not naming their athletics teams after a chicken and locating the university somewhere other than Columbia.

Epic fail on soo many levels.

It is entertaining to sit back and observe the dumpster fire they've become.

And that little "successful" 4 or 5 years they had is long gone. Makes the chicken curse that much sweeter!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Rick Henry -WISTV Sports Director

Dec 18, 2015, 9:22 PM

Did an in house interview of this young mans grandmother. Really went to her home and did a segment on the 'sports' tonight about how proud she was to have her grandson playing for the coots.

Can you imagine if we went to the home of each of our 4 or 5 star recruits and interviewed their grandmothers. I bet they would all be so proud.

Amazing stuff right there.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic