Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anybody else noticed more and more people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Has anybody else noticed more and more people

Jun 22, 2020, 10:14 AM

have become radicalized since we went into lock down?

People I talk to (usually much older than I) have become MUCH more vocal about their allegiance to Trump, disdain for media outlets, and just general conspiracy theories.

When I ask where they get this from I always get the same thing. Well I've been watching more fox news and been on facebook more.

These two informational outlets have been getting better and better at radicalizing grandma.

If you want these people to come back to reality something has to change with national media outlets and social media. That is what is brainwashing these people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

It so nice to see that people half my age...

Jun 22, 2020, 10:18 AM

telling me what the world is all about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's more of conspiricy theories about the virus

Jun 22, 2020, 10:20 AM

and China that they have heard the president say that anybody with just a little bit of common sense would know there is no reality to it.

Like how the democrats worked with China to release the virus in the US to destory the economy and hurt DJT's election chances.

Because they made DJT completely whiff on the handling of the virus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's more of conspiricy theories about the virus

Jun 22, 2020, 10:24 AM

and China that they have heard the president say that anybody with just a little bit of common sense would know there is no reality to it.

Like how the democrats worked with China to release the virus in the US to destory the economy and hurt DJT's election chances.

Because they made DJT completely whiff on the handling of the virus.

Has fox news covered this? I mean, Democrats are certainly repeating Chinese propaganda to "own" Trump. That is for sure happening.

However I haven't heard Fox news or any news outlet for that matter speculating that the democrats are working with China to bring Coronavirus to the US.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he is being dishonest.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:47 AM

I think what he heard old people say is that dems running the cities kept their cities locked down to harm the economy in hopes that it would harm Trump's reelection. I agree with the other old people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This would be the first time I've heard that...

Jun 22, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to It's more of conspiricy theories about the virus ]

conspiracy theory.

When pubs blast Cuomo over the nursing home debacle I'm the first and only one to say the blame is squarely on China for releasing the virus and I refuse to believe that China did this intentionally. If they had it could not have worked much better for them.

Second I blamed Trump for not shutting down travel from Europe when he shut China travel down. Then I blame the bureaucrats for going apechit about a prediction that million upon millions of Americans would die, tens of thousands of ventilators would be needed and hospital along with the entire medical infrastructure would be overwhelmed and collapse.

Then is your rage isn't exhausted you can cuss Cuomo for following the advice of his 'his health experts,' just like every other liberdick politician in the country.

I get the feeling you think this is all a conspiracy theory of my personal choosing. I do not believe anyone in this nation whiffed on the virus other than our esteemed bureaucrats and the lunkheads who produced that prediction that 'we're all gonna die.' Excuse that exaggerations. I had a point to make.

Re: It's more of conspiricy theories about the virus

Jun 22, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to It's more of conspiricy theories about the virus ]

Since you have been posting in here, I can tell you something that I have learned.

You know some dumbazz people and you love to complain about dumbazz people from facebook. Get out of the swamp and get some fresh air and stay off Facebook, my lord you are insufferable with Facebook quoting and complaining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anybody else noticed more and more people

Jun 22, 2020, 10:19 AM

I have posted what you stated a few times over the last month. Most of this unrest is due to the lockdown. We should have never locked down in hindsight. People didnt have enough distractions. That really hurt Trump that people started paying attention to his antics too. Anyway, the masses need to stay busy or they get wild.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 10:54 AM

+1 but I think some northeastern cities might have done well to lockdown and slow the spread of the virus. The hospitals were never near being overwhelmed but being safe not sorry would have been my position if I had Europeans and Chinese flooding into my airport ever 15 minutes.

Most of the nation perhaps should not have locked down but the lack of mask and hand sanitizer might have caused quite a mess. The learning curve for a pandemic was steep.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:20 AM

Yes, what we have learned in these last few months is that conservatives are much more radicalized now.

No need to mention the left which is currently toppling statues, forming autonomous zones, calling for the defunding of police, and rioting across the country.

It's those #### conservatives and watching fox news. That is the main issue in our country right now.

Give me a break.

Good deflection

Jun 22, 2020, 10:23 AM

the difference is, one group is buying wholesale into baseless conspiracy theories, the other group is trying to dismantle what they see as hundreds of years of systematic racism by dismantling the statues eulogizing those same racists.

Nice try.

You would have fit in well at Jonestown.***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah that made sense***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:26 AM

Your thought processes are cult like. HTH***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your thought processes are cult like. HTH***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:32 AM

The 10 Best Spider-Man Pointing Memes | CBR

Re: Good deflection

Jun 22, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Good deflection ]

LOL. The democrats have bought into conspiracy theories and weaponized those theories since Trump has been in office.

But yes, the conservatives.

And these radicalized leftists aren't just toppling over racist statues. They are destroying basically any statue in sight.

When your response to the buy in of a demographic

Jun 22, 2020, 10:28 AM

to baseless conspiracy theories that anybody based in reality would quickly disprove is a simple "no you" you're not #winning.

I didn't realize you were so involved in statue protection.

Re: When your response to the buy in of a demographic

Jun 22, 2020, 11:03 AM

Is that what you got out of my response? Wow.

Have no passion in statue protection. I have no opinion on taking down certain statues. And I am ok with taking down statues if they make a large demographic of people uncomfortable.

The issue is that this is not the way to go about it. And these "protesters" are tearing down any statue in sight. Even statues of people that were not racist.

I'm just trying to comprehend the kind of mindset it takes

Jun 22, 2020, 10:21 AM

to look around the country at monuments being toppled, business looted and burned, people being pulled out of cars and assaulted, etc. who then furrows their brow and says to themselves "Wow, these right wing Trump supporters sure do seem like they're becoming radicalized"

Like, they might be to an extent, but WAATTT?? People like you wonder why we can't get along, but Karl Marx himself could some set your Z71 on fire and you'd find a way to blame Trump supporters. It's truly baffling.

See above post***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:24 AM

See above post***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to I'm just trying to comprehend the kind of mindset it takes ]

BINGO!!!!!!***

Jun 22, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to I'm just trying to comprehend the kind of mindset it takes ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 10:21 AM

Question for you. Are the conservatives that you know acting on their new radicalized values? Or are they just talking to you and it hurt your feelings?

Complaining about Facebook when you give us

Jun 22, 2020, 10:28 AM

It's not daily.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:29 AM

more like a weekly update

Mark this down

Jun 22, 2020, 10:34 AM

He is the FaceBookCoach.***

Jun 22, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Complaining about Facebook when you give us ]

Re: He is the FaceBookCoach.***

Jun 22, 2020, 11:15 AM

Lol, nice

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, a bit... I'm not sure it's just the lockdown, though.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:38 AM

I think deep down they know this administration is soon coming to an end, and all that they hoped would be forced on the rest of America with a second term isn't going to happen. I think that's making them more ornery.

I've also noticed on this board, the boasting that Trump is going to run away with 2020 has subsided greatly. They know.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

PR has changed a lot in the last couple of months

Jun 22, 2020, 10:44 AM

with the exception of the dumping of the mange posts.

Memphis something (not memphis tiger) has ran and hid when he was called out by his qanon conspiracy crap

1988 went full conspiracy then pulled back again.

I heard xtiger is starting to push away from Trump (if you have a link to this I would love to read it)

T3 is still his normal awful self.

Seems like a lot of the conservative posters who have been in the fray for longer are starting to temper themselves with the new ones coming on the scene are replacing their verbage.

Re: PR has changed a lot in the last couple of months

Jun 22, 2020, 11:09 AM

I don't have a link, but I can confirm xtiger has pushed away from Trump. I read the posts. I believe tigermanac has as well. So has APM.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Either they are trolling or that's insane***

Jun 22, 2020, 11:10 AM

I’m not as much of a supporter of Trump as I am

Jun 22, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to PR has changed a lot in the last couple of months ]

Re: Yeah, a bit... I'm not sure it's just the lockdown, though.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Yeah, a bit... I'm not sure it's just the lockdown, though. ]

Well, definitely, no one knows for sure.

Jun 22, 2020, 11:08 AM

But right now, all signs point to he's getting voted out. And no, it's not like 2016; not only was that a fluke win, but the situation was much different.

And yeah, I probably will be more disappointed if he wins. He's an evil fascist who hates our Constitution and Bill of Rights, so everyone should be disappointed.

Re: Well, definitely, no one knows for sure.

Jun 22, 2020, 11:16 AM

What has he done since he has been in office that is "fascist"?

You remember, back when he told all of the

Jun 22, 2020, 11:20 AM

Echoing the comments above, this is a "Crazy Pills" post

Jun 22, 2020, 10:44 AM

if ever I saw one.

Rioters are literally toppling statues of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and claiming territory in Seattle, burning down Wendy's. Eskimo Pies are changing their name, because of the insensitivity of naming an ice cream treat after Eskimos. Calls are to defund the cops, and as much as people on here like to say "Welllll, what they really mean is..." when you put a microphone in front of an activist, they want cops gone. People are dying.

And you look at this and say "Wow..has anyone noticed how much more radicalized the right-wing has become? Darn that Fox News!"!?! That is unbelievable.

And I've read the entire thread...no need to say "See post above". It's all lunacy.

null

Jun 22, 2020, 11:23 AM

Conservatives aren’t being radicalized. They are usually working while libs are protesting. With the lockdowns, some conservatives just happen to have the time to call b.s. on some things.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 11:38 AM

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic