Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Best video ive seen on kenosha shooting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 324

Best video ive seen on kenosha shooting

Aug 31, 2020, 7:24 PM

I havent commented on this at all and will let video speak for itself

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJBsHePA/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize that he had already shot and killed someone

Sep 1, 2020, 8:41 AM

before that video? I'm not sure that one can claim self defense when fleeing a crime. Or even practicing vigilantism.

Interesting article from the Heritage Foundation: https://www.heritage.org/firearms/commentary/dont-be-vigilante-and-other-gun-ownership-mistakes-avoid

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to see the video of a crime.

Sep 1, 2020, 9:04 AM

The kid was running toward the cops. That is uncharacteristic of a criminal after he's committed a crime.

Perhaps he killed someone previously in self defense. I'm only giving as much evidence of that as you gave of him having committed a crime.

Was he fleeing a crime or seeking refuge from attackers?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just pointing out that this video is partial

Sep 1, 2020, 9:21 AM

and has previous context that is important. The self defense argument would be based on the first shooting and not these two. Maybe the first shooting was self defense. Maybe he's judged to have acted as a vigilante which affects claims of self defense. Maybe the crime of illegally carrying a gun negates self defense.

The video shown could also show the heroic attempt to stop and disarm a shooter who had already shot and killed someone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 324
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic