Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigermanac, do not enter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 441

Tigermanac, do not enter

Aug 31, 2020, 9:06 AM

Twitter video of all the comments by libs calling for action/violence.

Well done by this dude. Watch it before twitter gets triggered by facts and takes it down

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1300290897922453504?s=19

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very inconvenient***

Aug 31, 2020, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigermanac, do not enter

Aug 31, 2020, 9:37 AM

Is Trump going to pay their legal fees? He sometimes makes that offer before the violence starts, might be wrong people this time idk

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Tigermanac, do not enter

Aug 31, 2020, 2:29 PM

Confronted with the stupidity of his own people, he asks about Trump

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The question is about legal fees.***

Aug 31, 2020, 2:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I'm honestly impressed at conservatives ability to

Aug 31, 2020, 10:38 AM

push this narrative that liberals want violence. It's not true, but they're doing a really good job at it. It puts them in a position where in order to state the obvious, that they don't endorse violence or destruction of property or what have you, they end up taking focus away from the peaceful protests and the issues we should be talking about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when do you people stop lying?***

Aug 31, 2020, 11:34 AM

Yes, that's cac2011's question exactly.***

Aug 31, 2020, 11:45 AM

- Jonathan Swift

Meanwhile in peaceful non-violent land:

Aug 31, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to when do you people stop lying?*** ]

"Dear LeBron, Oprah, Nancy P & Sleepy Joe: You want to get your sorry, no good, Bigoted, entitled, BLM-confused, slavery addled, prima donna Mother F*cking azzes off the couch to March for Something, or Boycott for Something, or just actually do something with any integrity at all,

well here's your chance you Pieces of Absolute Sh*t.

F*ck all of you that you're still alive, and this man is not"

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

So I should ignore the calls for violence, vthe actions...

Aug 31, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to I'm honestly impressed at conservatives ability to ]

in the streets and dismiss the video evidence of both I see with my eyes so I can believe you? Is the check in the mail and you won't stick it all the way in?

I'm going to think about all this before I decide. Be patient.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Aug 31, 2020, 1:54 PM

if you are the type of person who thinks a professional comedian calling the first daughter a c**t is a call for violence, please ignore her. Hopefully, you came to the same conclusion while you were thinking about me sticking it all the way in.

Re: Yes

Aug 31, 2020, 2:17 PM

OK, I dismiss the nasty insult as less than a call for violence. When and where do we meatup and do you like cherry flavored dooshes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm honestly impressed at conservatives ability to

Aug 31, 2020, 2:31 PM [ in reply to I'm honestly impressed at conservatives ability to ]

cac2011®

Umm. It's not called pushing a freaking narrative. It is called calling them out for calling for violence. Can you not hear and see your mainstream progressive libs calling for violence? When you call for violence BY DEFINITION YOU WANT VIOLENCE.

For God's sake you people are off the deep end.

Let's strip everything of context and add dramatic music!

Aug 31, 2020, 2:42 PM

Well, maybe not strip, that would go against my conservative values. Maybe make the argument that both sides need to tone down the rhetoric, but acting like a Pelosi interview is going to lead to The Purge is being a little dramatic.

thank you xtiger - it's nice to know that some people really

Aug 31, 2020, 11:36 AM

care about the Truth anymore.

Are we sure about this?

Aug 31, 2020, 2:26 PM

Is it factual that democrats intentionally called for a violent uprising thinking it would help their POTUS candidate or did they do it by accident? It's a tough question which begs another question. Are the democrats stupid, tone deaf or just naive?

I don't believe they are stupid and I don't believe they are naive, Imo they fail to relate to any Americans other than the elite and totally ignorant. They are tone deaf singers who choose only tone deaf friends which perpetuates their delusion that they can sing.

^^ +1***

Aug 31, 2020, 2:32 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 441
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic